Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:27
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Hex

Female Ghillie! and more~

Hex    31

Hey guys, after my severe disappointment with the new skins that were being implemented with the new patch, I went in search of some cool skins that would be good.....and this is what I found.

Print2.png

Print3.png

Print4.png

Print1.png

http://www.mtadayz.com/2013/07/woman-ghillie-suit.html

I also found this picture, but I cant seem to find a download for it, perhaps someone with better internet skills then I could find them...

postap_women_0_2998.jpg

Husky    0

That is fucking awesome, not sure if I like all the skins due to some of the "horrible" textures, but most of them definitely have potential.

DinoB    20

The ghillie suit woman is actually Jill Valentine with a ghillie suit on, and that skin is also a Grand Theft Auto skin.

The other skins look pretty cool, too bad you don't have a link

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Is that even ArmA 2? The ghillie is cool I guess but the others look horrid.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Are the texture qualities turned all the way down or do they look like that all the time? The ghilles are horrible.

Hex    31

I think the picture of the group of females is for ARMA 1 not 2 actually, but if people are really gonna complain about textures on things like the female stuff ( Seeing that bohemia did nothing good with female models ) then I have no hope for this world.

Ah, maybe you were right and I jumped the gun, I think this is infact a skin for GTA DayZ

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

You lost all hope on the world because people have an opinion on an outdated texture for the wrong game? Ok sure.

SatansNightOut    105

You lost all hope on the world because people have an opinion on an outdated texture for the wrong game? Ok sure.

Well, some people are just reaaaally picky, I've noticed. ;P

I think that female ghillie looks awesome. Too bad.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

I think the picture of the group of females is for ARMA 1 not 2 actually, but if people are really gonna complain about textures on things like the female stuff ( Seeing that bohemia did nothing good with female models ) then I have no hope for this world.

Ah, maybe you were right and I jumped the gun, I think this is infact a skin for GTA DayZ

Yeah maybe you should research It a little more next time, instead of suggesting add-ons that aren't even in the same game.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Pretty sure the ones in the second picture, as A1 mlods, could be brought into A2 and retextured properly.

Yes they could but they would need new models, textures and all the other good stuff. Just for 5 female skins though, yes the mod does need more female skins but that would just be unnecessary also none of the Devs model or texture except Thumper who obviously has a lot more on his plate right now.

Mathematics    0

Pretty sure the ones in the second picture, as A1 mlods, could be brought into A2 and retextured properly.

Yes they could but they would need new models, textures and all the other good stuff. Just for 5 female skins though, yes the mod does need more female skins but that would just be unnecessary also none of the Devs model or texture except Thumper who obviously has a lot more on his plate right now.

Wouldn't have to be a skin set exclusive to DZRP. Someone could likely do it as a side-project and release it on Armaholics and the BI forums.

Tomeran    3

Damn it all. For a moment there I thought someone had found a viable awesome new female skin.(not to mention face)

I found the Download link for the female models on the bottom.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2888

It's an Armed Assault model I'm afraid, so I don't think we'll be able to implement any skins on this thread in DayZRP unless someone can design them for us.

Hex    31

Already suggested that skin in a previous thread, I have video of it...the model is not that bad, but the face is disgusting, it needs some general work as there is a bit of clipping and stuff like that.

Already suggested that skin in a previous thread, I have video of it...the model is not that bad, but the face is disgusting, it needs some general work as there is a bit of clipping and stuff like that.

Dammn, never used the skin, just searched titles for females on armaholic and found it, I also found a ww2 skin pack with a female skin in but the skin is not shown in the pictures and I don't have time or even access to Arma 2 right now.

Also a german civ pack, but I don't even know if contains a female skin or not, it just showed up in results.

Also that face is horrible.

Hex    31

Dammn, never used the skin, just searched titles for females on armaholic and found it, I also found a ww2 skin pack with a female skin in but the skin is not shown in the pictures and I don't have time or even access to Arma 2 right now.

Also a german civ pack, but I don't even know if contains a female skin or not, it just showed up in results.

Yeah, I've been looking around and short of making a female skin ourselves, I think the only good female pack is the Tanya skins.

Yeah, I've been looking around and short of making a female skin ourselves, I think the only good female pack is the Tanya skins.

Yeah.

edit: Lurking found me this.

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1556

While its obviously military, and American, its better than any of the current skins in-game in my honest opinion. As far as I am aware they don't have static face and comes with a pack of female faces so that's also a win.

Yeah.

While its obviously military, and American, its better than any of the current skins in-game in my honest opinion. As far as I am aware they don't have static face and comes with a pack of female faces so that's also a win.

Those skins are already in the mod.

Yeah.

They are? Ignore my comment then.

Are they new?

Ego    1

It looks like she is meant to be an Anime character, no thanks bye

Edit: I came off a bit off a dick there, but I mean the graphical style doesn't really seem to suit. Looks quite cartoony

Edit: I came off a bit off a dick there, but I mean the graphical style doesn't really seem to suit. Looks quite cartoony

The skin isn't even for arma. So yeah, thats why.

Yeah.

They are not on the donation exchange, you sure there in the mod?

Probably because its Grand Theft Auto: SA.

SA was rather "Cartoony" in some aspects.