Server time: 2017-10-23, 08:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dowsey

Council Attack - Day 690

Dowsey    0

The Council attacked the Trade Post today, I logged on to hear helicopters flying overhead! Figured I'd upload my POV for those who missed the attack!

[video=youtube]

Did you get any footage of the second round?

Sir Doctor    3

Dammit, I always miss these <\3

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

[align=right]huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Tomeran    3

haha aw that was me that you killed in the pickup at around 15:00. ;)

But mistakes happen. Apparantly I accidently ran over someone with a tank later due to desync-bug.

We got some bad feedback from this one, and it was a bit unusually chaotic. Good to see it from a different perspective though.

Ark    231

and I miss one again....

SweetJoe    396

wow. This is actually a really good video of the event from inside.

Dowsey    0

Dammit no D: I hopped off to render this video, then went to bed to be up early for Father's Day :3

haha aw that was me that you killed in the pickup at around 15:00. ;)

But mistakes happen. Apparantly I accidently ran over someone with a tank later due to desync-bug.

We got some bad feedback from this one, and it was a bit unusually chaotic. Good to see it from a different perspective though.

I really enjoyed it, it was extremely chaotic and I thought that was brilliant, the kind of thing you want from a Council attack. I can see people being upset after with all the crossfire that occurred (so sorry for shooting you!), and the SDS being bitchy afterwards kinda soured it, but the event it's self was awesome! I had blood pumping the whole time!

wow. This is actually a really good video of the event from inside.

Thanks :) I don't usually play in First Person, but thought it'd be good for the recording :P feel free to use it for any promotional type things if you guys want, it'd be cool to get some more stuff up onto the DayZRP channel :)

Dowsey    0

Yet I miss another one :( maybe add these on the calendar or something? It ALWAYS happens after I log off

I get that anyone who misses them would like to know when it's going to next happen so they can be online, but one of the special things is that they happen unannounced, if we knew they were coming the surprise and authentic reactions, maybe for huge events an announcement may be a good idea, but these minievents are better unscripted :3

Silas    11

Yet I miss another one :( maybe add these on the calendar or something? It ALWAYS happens after I log off

It's OK, me and Castiel got our fair share of the action ;)

It's OK, me and Castiel got our fair share of the action ;)

Yeah I saw you guys, very jelly right now

Ancalagon    0

Dammit no D: I hopped off to render this video, then went to bed to be up early for Father's Day :3

Oh man, you missed the good part, it was a fucking war man! I hope someone haves footage of it. Still, you video was really good, nice version from inside of the TP.

Thanks because i joined the fight in round two, so i didn't saw what happend before ^^

Sometimes, the desync was horrible, but back feedback? Chaotic? It should be chaotic, after all it's a attack/siege. And tbh, the second part with the APCs and stuff was awesome, it was maybe the best and most realistic siege/attack/combat i've ever experienced! As i said, it was a fucking war, you guys used weapons i never heared before :D FOr the fuck sake, this was scary sometimes. Also managed to get DarkStylez to join me, i believe he can agree with me in this point, you did a great job. Also that you killed a few people. Supression is fine but not all bullets are going to miss ^^ And if people think the can run over 500m open field or stand in the gate because of supressive fire... naw :P At least hit them.

Anyways, thanks for the great event, loved it

DarkStyle    46

Oh man, you missed the good part, it was a fucking war man! I hope someone haves footage of it. Still, you video was really good, nice version from inside of the TP.

Thanks because i joined the fight in round two, so i didn't saw what happend before ^^

Sometimes, the desync was horrible, but back feedback? Chaotic? It should be chaotic, after all it's a attack/siege. And tbh, the second part with the APCs and stuff was awesome, it was maybe the best and most realistic siege/attack/combat i've ever experienced! As i said, it was a fucking war, you guys used weapons i never heared before :D FOr the fuck sake, this was scary sometimes. Also managed to get DarkStylez to join me, i believe he can agree with me in this point, you did a great job. Also that you killed a few people. Supression is fine but not all bullets are going to miss ^^ And if people think the can run over 500m open field or stand in the gate because of supressive fire... naw :P At least hit them.

Anyways, thanks for the great event, loved it

Yea.It was great.Even i got shot.Just peaked out of the trainstation and bang.Insta half blood.But atleast there was 2 guys who managed to help me.Realy big thanks to them.

Dowsey    0

No worries, I'm so upset I missed it! D:

I completely agree, people should be able to die at Council events, otherwise there's no point! The Council are evil, well trained, military unit. If you poke your head out, then expect to get shot! I couldn't believe some of the people in the during 'wave 1' running around in plain sight. The chaos was awesome! Please do more events like this staff! <3

Toska    0

Really nice video you captured of the attack. Nice to see it from the other side :P

The first person view makes it even better and it feels so immersed.

According to the comments, it seems that most people enjoyed what people did there.

Major    644

I would like to thank the staff for doing all of this.

Snoop    0

Conor    254

As the council first parachuted in on the south hill I rushed up there and got into a firefight with some good footage. Will post it in this thread when I get home from work!

Owen    16

GrayGray    3

Very nice! Can't wait for the next attack!

Othuyeg    20

As the council first parachuted in on the south hill I rushed up there and got into a firefight with some good footage. Will post it in this thread when I get home from work!

(Was it you that shot me Othuyeg? :P )

Silenced shot to the legs. Guess who :)

My flank through that treeline ended up right next to the front gate of the TP.

I did end up killing one person near the radio tower. I heard his legs break so I assumed he would not die from a Bizon SD shot, however I guess he died. When I heard his legs break, I was satisfied so I just moved on...

Also, at the end of the event, some lady was looting my body at the front gate... I ended in the same bush as her and we could not occupy the same bush so I placed a bullet in the toe. Once again, heard bone break, was satisfied. :)

Ps. The FM are not sponsored by a major morphine manufacturer.

Ps. the shot on your friend in the beginning of the video was from me... 150m if i remember correctly, I am in the treeline to the right.

Edit: I did not kill the guy at the radio tower. Phew... I simply peppered this fella... Let's call him Eddie for convenience (Name changed, propably, unless I am very lucky) and when he ran, I placed a shot in his legs.

Silas    11

(Was it you that shot me Othuyeg? :P )

Silenced shot to the legs. Guess who :)

My flank through that treeline ended up right next to the front gate of the TP.

I did end up killing one person near the radio tower. I heard his legs break so I assumed he would not die from a Bizon SD shot, however I guess he died. When I heard his legs break, I was satisfied so I just moved on...

Also, at the end of the event, some lady was looting my body at the front gate... I ended in the same bush as her and we could not occupy the same bush so I placed a bullet in the toe. Once again, heard bone break, was satisfied. :)

Ps. The FM are not sponsored by a major morphine manufacturer.

Ps. the shot on your friend in the beginning of the video was from me... 150m if i remember correctly, I am in the treeline to the right.

Edit: I did not kill the guy at the radio tower. Phew... I simply peppered this fella... Let's call him Eddie for convenience (Name changed, propably, unless I am very lucky) and when he ran, I placed a shot in his legs.

Were you the council guy who made it to the sandbag at the gate and I managed to kill you at the last second?