Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Henning

From what I have seen in the past couple weeks

Henning    78

From what I have seen this summer will be a blast on DayZRP.

The patch looks like a game changer and things like the blood test kit's could give some amazing RP.

CLF/RSM/SVR are back and are filling me with sweet nostalgia.

So what are you excited for (DayZRP)?

Fights with ISOA/BHM

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Looking forward to Making my group idea

SKA. It's a friendly hero group :troll:

Looking forward to some player settlements. Hopefully some good ones get implement by clans and some good raids can happen :)

Yuval    2

Gear, old clans will be nice but eventually the hype will wear down, more weapons, skins and general customization is what i am really anticipating. Also i love wipes

Rifleman    14

Looking forward to the wipe - primarily for the new skins and the new Western weaponry thing with attachments.

Major Tom    91

I'm gonna grab a shotgun and turn it in to a shotfun

TomG    0

All we need now is Haven and it will be a repeat of the summer of 2013. Back in the time where I stayed up early hours when servers were empty looking for chopper crashes. Walking to Haven and hearing millions of flies, Ez gear. :D

Good times ahead hopefully :)

Jamma    4

Compound 5 hopefully when Ghost returns :D

Also, I have various plans and ideas that I look forward to executing.

Hex    31

While I was hoping for better skins this patch, I was a little disappointing, only being like...4 good skins out of the 25. I'd really love for the wipe to happen soon because I find it somewhat difficult to want to play when I know all progress with gear/cars will be for naught.

Doesnt hurt anything from a roleplay aspect though, so its not a major deal, just something personal.

Mikachu    26

While I was hoping for better skins this patch, I was a little disappointing, only being like...4 good skins out of the 25. I'd really love for the wipe to happen soon because I find it somewhat difficult to want to play when I know all progress with gear/cars will be for naught.

Doesnt hurt anything from a roleplay aspect though, so its not a major deal, just something personal.

I actually agree on the wipe part.

RPing is still fun but everytime I find something cool a part of me dies inside knowing it'll be gone soon :(

I'm looking forward to finally releasing our baby (1.4.0) to you all though, worked my ass off on it and I don't think I've seen a patch have so much hype before. CLF/RSM/et al is the icing on the cake

Excited for The Fangs, hopefully people will be more active soon :D Great clan, just not so many active people atm.

Burgz    6

Hopfully we become more active in the summer yes Henning? :P I'm really looking forward to all of the new things that are coming!

I actually agree on the wipe part.

RPing is still fun but everytime I find something cool a part of me dies inside knowing it'll be gone soon :(

I'm looking forward to finally releasing our baby (1.4.0) to you all though, worked my ass off on it and I don't think I've seen a patch have so much hype before. CLF/RSM/et al is the icing on the cake

Guise. There is something to work towards though. Getting all that good gear to KOS as many people as possible in the KOS event! YAY!

Ark    231

im ready for the wipe :D

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Meh, it will be business as usual.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Aww yeah, I'm looking forward to DayZRP Overpoch. The servers are already very laggy, so we're heading the right way..

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Aww yeah, I'm looking forward to DayZRP Overpoch. The servers are already very laggy, so we're heading the right way..

Pls no

Oldman    22

Hope devs come up with better wiping system to prevent desync. I was thinking off less cars and quicker car resets. Also faster stash resets. Plus removal of not used CTC vehicles in TP.

Server can only hold a limited amount of vehicles and players. There are so many not used cars around the map that only cause desync and nothing more.

enar21    1

I'm looking forward to all the new guns :D The new blood system may be complicated at first but it will bring some new and great RP by FM for example.

Owen    16

What I'm looking foward to is the new map additions. It will truely be a great summer.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Looking forward to fixing my PC,the possible removal of TP, return of the Dragons and the return of the settlements

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I am looking forward to all the old clans coming back, because I have not seen them but heard a lot about them

Mikachu    26

the possible removal of TP

Soon

fixed

Lol no

Expect a redesign of it soon though :) should help with some problems.

Also the vehicles don't cause desync unless they are actively writing data to the server or hive. The ones you are moaning about that sit untouched are actually the vehicles which cause the least desync :P

Sin    127

I'm looking forward to everyone growing a thicker skin and not reporting every little thing that hurts their skinny white behinds, and learning that not everything is going to go their way every time.

I'm looking forward to people realizing that DayZ is about winning and losing, while DayZRP is about appreciating the style and panache with which they inevitably get thoroughly wrekt.