Server time: 2017-10-17, 01:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
iKarma

DayZero Gun Customization

iKarma    0

DayZero had a mod that would allow you to take off any attachment on any gun, silencer, sights, grenade launchers, similar to what the AK74M has in DayZRP. I imagine it would be significantly easier to just take that off DayZero than making it from scratch. Just though I'd suggest it, I absolutely love the customization with the AK and would love to see that on a few more of them.

I don't think they will give it to you as it is a different mod.

Mikachu    26

Not gunna happen sorry.

That is a specific mod which uses its own weapons and as such isn't anywhere near as varied as ours.

iKarma    0

I'm not asking for it to be given to me, just I'd like to see it for everyone. I don't know why it being another mod would matter, DayZero took it from someone else as well, it would just be a cool addition.

Jamma    4

It has definitely been suggested before. However, I can't remember the exact reason for it not being added. It may have been because it was a custom mod created by the DayZero Dev's. I'm not sure though so don't quote me on that.

EDIT (didn't actually give opinion): I don't really want it added. I like the weapons that are currently in dayzrp and I would not be a fan of such a massive change.

iKarma    0

Not gunna happen sorry.

That is a specific mod which uses its own weapons and as such isn't anywhere near as varied as ours.

Ah. Nevermind then.