Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:04

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Reverend

In Game Suggestions

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Hello,

As my previous post was a flop, I have decided to brainstorm for a couple of ideas about what could be changed/added.

Here is what I came up with:

1) When you load up your character for the first time, a screen pops up, in which you have to enter a couple of sentences about your character (his job, skills , etc.), so that when someone presses the "p" button and click on your name, they can see your character's background. But they only can do that when they are standing close to the person.

2) The addition of ATVs to game. They are small and fast vehicles that for two people. They would be a great addition to bandit/hero RP.

3) More player animations/movements, like in the Overepoch mod. For example flicking someone off, or a peace sign, like in DayZ standalone.

4) A higher spawn of vehicles, but a smaller spawn of weapons. In real life, you would have a much higher chance of finding a working car, than a weapons that kills a man with a shot in a leg. It is more real-life like. Everyone online has guns, but barely anyone has vehicles.

5) A better crafting system. For example, most of the things you can craft relate to weapons in some sort. You should have the ability to craft a fish rod, for example, and go fishing.

6) A better weather system. Fog, for example. Or a heavy/light rain. Or in the morning it is easier to freeze, but closer to midday it gets warmer.

Thank you,

Hope these are better)))

GingerHippo    4

To the weather one, there would most likely be an issue with FPS if we had some more weather included. There is a cycle at the moment which gives random weather and this means that we have rain, mild fog and clear skies.

Please see the new update log for the next patch about crafting as there is a fishing rod crafting part in there and most likely other crafting methods being added aswell.

CHANGE LOG FOR 1.4.0 PATCH

The animations to say "Fuck off" with a finger is pointless in my opinion and also the peace sign is also pointless, would most likely be over used for no RP reasons at all.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

To the weather one, there would most likely be an issue with FPS if we had some more weather included. There is a cycle at the moment which gives random weather and this means that we have rain, mild fog and clear skies.

Please see the new update log for the next patch about crafting as there is a fishing rod crafting part in there and most likely other crafting methods being added aswell.

The animations to say "Fuck off" with a finger is pointless in my opinion and also the peace sign is also pointless, would most likely be over used for no RP reasons at all.

The animations could be useful for players without mics, so that they can react quicker.

GingerHippo    4

The animations could be useful for players without mics, so that they can react quicker.

Well, they need a 'working' microphone to be able to hear people in-game and to see what people are typing in text. They also need one for them to be able to ensure others can see what they're typing as well so still, it's not needed.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Well, they need a 'working' microphone to be able to hear people in-game and to see what people are typing in text. They also need one for them to be able to ensure others can see what they're typing as well so still, it's not needed.

Personally, I think it would be quite a good thing.

Tamaster92    14

Hello,

As my previous post was a flop, I have decided to brainstorm for a couple of ideas about what could be changed/added.

Here is what I came up with:

1) When you load up your character for the first time, a screen pops up, in which you have to enter a couple of sentences about your character (his job, skills , etc.), so that when someone presses the "p" button and click on your name, they can see your character's background. But they only can do that when they are standing close to the person.

Not possible sorry

2) The addition of ATVs to game. They are small and fast vehicles that for two people. They would be a great addition to bandit/hero RP.

Already ingame and have been for ages

3) More player animations/movements, like in the Overepoch mod. For example flicking someone off, or a peace sign, like in DayZ standalone.

Coming in 1.4.0

4) A higher spawn of vehicles, but a smaller spawn of weapons. In real life, you would have a much higher chance of finding a working car, than a weapons that kills a man with a shot in a leg. It is more real-life like. Everyone online has guns, but barely anyone has vehicles.

Lots of vehicles already, try looking in unpopular places :)

5) A better crafting system. For example, most of the things you can craft relate to weapons in some sort. You should have the ability to craft a fish rod, for example, and go fishing.

Some more RP focused crafting is coming in 1.4.0

6) A better weather system. Fog, for example. Or a heavy/light rain. Or in the morning it is easier to freeze, but closer to midday it gets warmer.

This is kinda how it already works, the weather changes randomly and your temperature changes due to day/night and the weather

Thank you,

Hope these are better)))