Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

Just found this uploaded today.

GingerHippo    4

Whoever this was then please rewatch what you've just done as this was the worst initiation I've seen, no consequences whilst he's there and held up and also, there was no reason for this as no role play was included... Please just try and do it better I the future as the perso you robbed could have easily made a report against you.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/4U5DZcGZJV4

Andrew    0

"That is how it's done mate" wow at least karma got him :P

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Plain "drop weps run away robbery" just painfull to watch

Stagsview    625

Fuck...this is piss poor...This should be in a report, terrible..present this to staff..no These types of robberies should not happen here..

Who ever uploaded this video, im glad he died.

Sir Doctor    3

at least karma got him

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

I don't get this people, its one thing he just did a horrible noRP robbery, but he thinks his good and he did perfect.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

What a fucking disgrace..

This needs to be reported, hopefully whoever killed that guy puts up a report because that was nothing short of THE WORST robbery I have ever seen.

Oldman    22

Damn this video is hilarious. For non rp reasons haha. His inventory skills got him killed.

He should have robbed him for his heatpack. Would make more sense in the first place, or matches and a hatchet.

But yeah, he failed the consequenses, but is probally new so be nice to him please.

Mick    8

"He killed me the fag" No words for this...

Sir Doctor    3

Glenn    10

i cried evry tym

Stagsview    625

Damn this video is hilarious. For non rp reasons haha. His inventory skills got him killed.

He should have robbed him for his heatpack. Would make more sense in the first place, or matches and a hatchet.

But yeah, he failed the consequenses, but is probally new so be nice to him please.

He may be new, But I personally believe that if you are new you should avoid robbing people until you gain some general experience with hostile RP alongside other Banditry. You guys SDS are a prime example of well organized bandits. This however, even though he is new his way of presenting himself in the video shows a lack of maturity that this community does not approve of..

I may be coming of elitist here but its how I feel with such matters, especially when it comes to roleplay in this manner. There was no entertainment for the victim and the Robber treated the player as a object of no value...IMO this was a shameful video.

Edit: He isnt even new..29-10-2013

Sir Doctor    3

He is not new at all. Its sad to see that people still do shit like this after being here for almost 6 months.

Exactly :/

Ah well, hopefully he can learn from his mistakes.

Anubian    1

This defiantly feels like it should be reported.

It should also be added to the failed robberies thread as one of the worst xD

lel, he removed it.

Stagsview    625

Still, if the guy who was robbed puts up a report I think we can piece together the events :L

It was uploaded within the 12 hours...The staff can find the character's name in the hit logs and bobs you uncle we got the time, place yada yada..

But if the guy who did gets robbed come forward IMO it would be great or at least the robber to explain himself as he is lurking this forum post.

GingerHippo    4

If he has removed it and te guy goes forward with a report then how can he get the video as evidence?

Stagsview    625

If he has removed it and te guy goes forward with a report then how can he get the video as evidence?

I presented the video to various staff members while it was up :D