Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:35

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bifferson

Pass the stick RP- Biff's adventure! ~details inside

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

// So i thought it would be a cool idea to make a thread were everyone helps me out with this RP. It is bassicly you tell the next part of the story, like a campfire story were you tell a bit of the story and then pass the stick... except over the internet... and without a stick... Only rule to this? Don't make the situation really stupid

(ex. After walking to the top of the hill Biff spots Godzilla taking over cherno! He is being attacked by multiple jets an helicopters, but only Biff can defeat him!).

//Please keep it serious! Becides that, start Rping!

**To start out I wake up in my car right outside of Electro. I check the car, no fuel, no oil, no... wait a minute... is their even an engine in this thing?... shit there isn't... also there are only two tires on it... What happened here? Anyway I rummage through the car for supplies and only find about 50 cents in spare change, a swiss-army knife, a pen, some gum, 2 condoms, and a rubber band. I discard everything except the spare change, the swiss-army knife, and one of the condoms(never know when I could use one of these, i heard on the internet that they are good for carrying liquids maby I can fill it with water so I have a drink?... idk)**

//again keep it serious, i was trying to simulate what i would find in my car IRL and what i would have to work with :P (aka don't do anything dirty with that condom plz)

*First step, take condom, place over head, improvised gas mask*

MphzZ3X.gif

OT:

*Well, I don't know, I think I'll head the direction where this broken down car was going. I follow it and find a village, it looks relatively empty, but I only have my swiss pocket knife, maybe if I see a zombie I can use the change to distract it if I run in to trouble*

Sign in to follow this