Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:08

Sign in to follow this  

How to read your blood type

70% of the people who look at this, will not know what they are doing even though it literally tells you how to read the results. Guaranteed. Hopefully this will prevent future threads. If you would like to add anything to this guide, please private message me a typed out bit and I will edit the thread.

Blood Test Kit Reading

97f8ba3328.jpg

So first off, read the results. Look at the first Circle that is labeled "Anti-A" in the far top left.

c861582247.jpg

You will see that the blood is not a complete circle. Read down the first row of circles under Anti-A.

a374e6a34d.jpg

This cancels out O-Positive, O-Negative, B-Positive, B Negative. Do this for every single row. In the end, everything but 1 row will not be crossed out. That will show what your blood type is.

Filled in Circles =

f9200f88d5.jpg

cac9c9a489.jpg

57cdb59626.jpg

Non filled in Circles =

e756102d58.jpg

132e70d15c.jpg

e71b7c8b93.jpg

Try and figure out what blood type that is.

[spoiler=Answer] A-Positive

Other useful information:

O+ can receive O+ and O-

O- can receive O-

A+ can receive A+, A-, O+ and O-

A- can receive A- and O-

B+ can receive B+, B-, O+, O-

B- can receive B-, O-

AB+ can receive A+, A-, B+, B-, AB+, AB-, O+ and O-

AB- can receive AB-, A-, B- and O-

Your bloodtype will change after each death of your character

Frozen    45

There already is a thread xD but this cool looking !

Ark    198

Took me a few seconds but I've got it now thanks Arcus.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

I'm not sure I get this :S

I think you have to match the top row on the background piece of paper to one of the rows on the foreground piece of paper.

So WHITE-RED-WHITE-RED is what you have. And that fits with A+

I just don't get this. lol

Conor    243

Just get bags of blood that are O-

In emergencies that is given to people as it is pretty much a universal donor :P

Great guide though Arcus!

Nice little guide, took me a few moments to understand it but I got it in the end.

Dowsey    0

I'm not sure I get this :S

I think you have to match the top row on the background piece of paper to one of the rows on the foreground piece of paper.

So WHITE-RED-WHITE-RED is what you have. And that fits with A+

Oh! That makes perfect sense! Thanks!

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

5a454e80b15c72d6c395f0d156820baa.png

does this help?

SgtWinters    0

Ok I think I can explain this with science to everyone. Ok so we all know there is blood types A,B, and O. There is also RH factors that we refer to as being positive and negative.

To begin, on your blood cells there are antigens. Essentially they are markers on your blood cells. So if you are blood type A, you blood cells have the A antigen on the cells. These antigens tell the immune system what it is.

97f8ba3328.jpg

So in this picture, there is 4 wells that you have put blood into. Now, to determine what blood type you have, they have automatically put Anti-A, Anti-B, and Anti-D(Rh) antibodies in their respective wells(the circles on the top).

So, how do you read the results of what the antibodies do? So lets start with the Anti-A well. So the blood is clumped together which means the antibodies are destroying the blood cells. They are able to do this because they have A antigens on them. The Anti-B well is normal because antibodies for the antigen B are not present on this blood so they do nothing. Finally, the Anti D well is clumped because it has the D antigen on them.

To sum it up, if on those wells, the blood is spotty and clumped, you possess this blood type. The D value is if you are (bloodtype) positive or negative. So a 0 negative would be 3 normal looking blood drops while AB positive would be all clumped.

yeahsciencebitch.PNG

does this help?

I think so. Thanks.

How are you guys testing your blood already, is it on an updated vanilla server or something? The guide itself is useful and will get more publicity once 1.4 is released and I actually thank you guys to making it clear on how to test blood and how to determine blood types this early.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Ah, this is great. Took me 5 minutes or so to get it, but I got there in the end.

Great guide, needed.

FireMatt    1

I've been doing a lot of testing with the blood types and blood testing sheets and a couple of things need to be worked out.

97f8ba3328.jpg

Chances are this person would actually be O Negative. The reason for this is because if you were to pick up another testing kit and do it again, Anti-A would either be a full blood spot or the same as above. I don't know why, blame DayZ.

Test results seem to only be conclusive if the spots of blood are full, like Anti-B and Control in the picture above.

I'll be doing a lot more testing with how random blood types are and such. Also the new blood bagging system is going to be greaaaaat for people :troll:

Jk, it's easy enough to do.

I'm gonna stick to eating meat

enar21    1

That wont work the same way in the new patch unfortunately.

That wont work the same way in the new patch unfortunately.

what?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Monty    0

I can understand why this is being added, but I fear this is making the game too complex and may have a detrimental effect on the 'fun' factor. But that is just my opinion.

Owen    13

Should be interesting to use in the next patch. You have that fear of giving someone the wrong blood type.

Glenn    10

Oke so now when i am at low blood i will just kill myself, get my gear in the car and pick me up with full blood.... i don't understand shieeet of this.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

does this help?

Y GJ morris ;)

As Daheb posted, ur 4 circles on the top will match a column.thats ur blood type

Carved_    7

All the possible Solutions are listen in the pattern below....

Just compare the clotted fields with the possibilitys in the pattern.

Thats no science... every possibility is explained below.

And to Explain firematts weird bug/fueture thingy:

In those fields is a substance that is in our blood aswell, Antigens wich kill of Blood with certain properties. Blood can have the Propertys:

A

B

D (RH- Factor)

You neverhave Antigens for the blood type you have (If I have A i dont have Anti-A. that would kill me )

On the test sheet are those Antigens.

You put the blood on it and by seeing what gets fucked and whatn stays normal you can easily determine wich blood type you have.

Example: I have A+ meaning My blood has the property A and D. Logicly the Antigen for A and D destroys my blood on said fields.

Now my Idea on what happened on field A in Arcus sheet is improper use/ broken field.

The blood is not Killed as it should be, so i suppose this to be a broken test field.

Technicly he still could be:

o+

or A+

Edit: just noticed I actually sort of explain how that blood type thingy works.

I aint that hard.

Sign in to follow this