Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:34
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
John Mosby

There's never a Beginning without an End

John Mosby    0

[video=youtube]

// I'm leaving DayZRp because of one reason... At one point I had the opportunity to spend a large amount of my time playing with the DayZRP community, and I certainly do not regret doing so. And thanks to all that time playing this game, I managed to achive something incredible.

I had reached the peak of what the DayZRP community could offer me and I will forever remember that moment.

But... unfortunately this came to an end when the time I could spend in DayZRP was cut short... And now I'm back at what feels like the bottom and the ladder that would bring me back to the top is nowhere to be found... I'm stuck in a paradise without light.

The faces of my friends are starting to fade away and it's starting to get more lonely every second... I am for the firts time truly living in an apocalypse.

Even though it feels like this is about to end, I have still learned something very valuable from this experience...

I have learned that by spending a larger amount of my time doing something that I enjoy, I can reach the peak of whatever it is that I have a passion for.

I'm walking off into the mist of my future and leave behind something that doesn't even come close to what you people deserve....

You have given me a wonderful time! A time that will forever shine bright in my memories and all I can give you in return... is my thanks...

Please forgive me for everything that I have done wrong and please remember what's important to you...

Thank you and goodbye.

Yours truly: John Ottway

IC: *Writes on a piece of paper; "Sorry for the mess." and pulls the trigger*

RoryJam    0

Goodbye John, I'll miss you. I will never forget the first time I met you when you walked into Altar Castle. I've learned a large amount of Role play from you and I count you as a friend <3

1398173185675.gif

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Goodbye John, You'll always be my pudding eating little man. <3

John Mosby    0

I will miss you guys too! I will always remember those great (and slightly weird O.o) moments I had with you. I'm hoping to come back another day and play with you guys again. :,) <3

Vladdy    3

John No please. I might shed a tear now. Well John I will miss my best buddy. Who got us robbed by SKA and also got be blown up. John we have had many good times. This just means now me and you will have to play other things together. John please tell me you will still be around on teamspeak so you can tell me about how you either A. Got lost while walking home or B. get drunk and try to break into your friends house. But John I need to thank you. You helped me better my rp and for that john I salute you goodbye good sir. o7 <3

tumblr_mh76mxj2iz1qasjaoo1_500.gif

Major Tom    88

You're one of my favourite people to meet, John. Always nice to meet someone who RP's as if it's an actual apocalypse. Will miss you greatly <3

Hello John,

You don't know me, I don't know you, but I believe we both share something very similar. In the past, I had thought the same way you did. I've had my moments where I'd be at my highest in the RP community, and then there were times where I just wanted to leave because it was so depressing for me.

I understand fully what you mean when you say friends fade away, trust me, I've lost plenty in my time here. Even before this community, my friends have seem to just disappeared from me, changed. At some times, it was for the better of myself, or for the better of their own self.

Something that will never change is this community.

We are here for you, and there were times where I thought we only ignored each other, truth is, we care a lot about you. Example being that I felt moved from this post, yet I barely know you, and was so inclined to do post.

I've been there, trust me. You do know what you need to do man.

And whatever you're forgiving us for, there's nothing to forgive. We all still 'love' you the same way.

John Mosby    0

Thanks guys! <3

And thank you Carib! I will never turn my back at the community. There's so many people around here that I love! Thanks for reminding me.

I'll still be on DayZRP teamspeak whenever I'm on the computer! I guess it's pretty much just the actually DayZ gaming that I'm leaving. But I'll always be there to hang out with you fellahs and hopefully share some more drunk stories. :,)

65AdJqy.gif

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

I know how you are feeling, I've gone through the same thing before.

Burgz    6

200.gif

But why John why? Please, stay with us. Don't leave John. NO! DON'T GO!

That was actually really emotional though, the song and everything, jeez, I'm getting hot. But why John, why?

Vector    0

A truly moving post and by no means fitting for a man of your caliber.You have reached out and blessed us all with your RP/stories even those who may only know you in passing and those who you may not have gotten to know as well as they would have liked.This community will miss you dearly and wait eagerly for your hopeful return.I hope the love that we all have for you will bring you back and help you find what you are searching for in time.

John Mosby    0

I'm hoping to come back at some point as well! I'm really greatfull to hear that I have such amazing people around here who understands my situation. <3

...damnit this is only making it harder for me to leave! x,D

Vector    0

I'm hoping to come back at some point as well! I'm really greatfull to hear that I have such amazing people around here who understands my situation. <3

...damnit this is only making it harder for me to leave! x,D

That seems like the plan :)<3:)

enar21    1

I talked to you once and met you ingame. You were a really good roleplayer and it's truly sad to see you go.