Sign in to follow this  

Grim Mod List

Should these mods be added? If you don't like one, explain in post  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should these mods be added? If you don't like one, explain in post

• Add 'em all
    • Add a few, but not X one
    • Nah, we got enough skins and junk

So, yeah.... Just to get feedback on whether these skins interest anyone.

First up, FFAA ET which is a pilot unit pack with a nice black jumpsuit unit and a full-head helmet and visor. Possibly able to be used to represent Council in the future? As we already use the FFAA packs, should be do-able.

pilotoea_4.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7537

------------

Actually love these units a lot... before I got OA, they were my go-to units for building Namalsk black-ops missions. Since I had created a PMC group for an RP server that ran Dynamic Zombie Sandbox, y'know. I present to you... MGS4 Preying Mantis units!

4-pmcscreen5.jpg

4-pmcscreen6.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8964

-------------

Next up is something that I think more fits Takistan or a highly tactical and well-equipped group, but here it is... Aussie SOTG forces. They come with their own desert masks and camo, and have some nice unit variants if you pay attention to detail. Could easily be considered useful to a UK or US group, as they have rather subtle patches. They also come with their own guns, which could be easily removed as they're M4 variants for the most part.

arma2oa_2013-04-17_11-01-52-63_4.jpg

arma2oa_2013-04-17_11-01-52-61_4.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

-------------------------

Georgian MIA and some sub-branch units... nice pack and could easily be used as tactical civilian units or military forces, depending on your preference.

8057580932_ec72bd6664_b_4.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17811

------------------

Jamma    4

The Tonali SF pack is a definite +100 from me. Played with them lots and the skins are great. Will check out the others now and may update.

Hex    31

Heh this feels like my suggestion thread, some good idea's and a goofy idea at the end. I love the PMC skins, I was going to suggest them a while ago but I knew it would take years for something like that to get implemented so I dident care. I'd love to see them implemented.

Someone had ported Call of Duty: Modern Warfare skins into Arma2 ( The black outfits the S.A.S wears in multiplayer ) I'd love to see those in here!

Anyways +1

Heh this feels like my suggestion thread, some good idea's and a goofy idea at the end. I love the PMC skins, I was going to suggest them a while ago but I knew it would take years for something like that to get implemented so I dident care. I'd love to see them implemented.

Someone had ported Call of Duty: Modern Warfare skins into Arma2 ( The black outfits the S.A.S wears in multiplayer ) I'd love to see those in here!

Anyways +1

Yeah, I remembered that you'd already added the Cobra units as a joke to your thread and was like 'Hm.... How do I one-up Cobra? Oh, I know! Halo!'

I'd like to see those S.A.S. skins, personally!

4e374373-95bf-487c-b0d2-ad00ebef4532_zps0969a149.jpg

No.. fucking... way.

tumblr_mswmbmQOfM1s8gws3o1_500.gif

I really like the Australian SOTG - Commandos mod, the skins and weapons are much more modern than the US and UK skins.

Alan Woods    3

The Tonali and Georgian packs get my +1 !

The PMCs are just awesome for their head,but the body looks like a skin we already have...

gr1ves    3

The Australian SOTG skins were already in the mod but were taken out last patch I think. Other than that, more skins! +1 from me.

The Australian SOTG skins were already in the mod but were taken out last patch I think. Other than that, more skins! +1 from me.

Any idea why they'd've been removed? I've played with them before and didn't notice any issues as far as graphics or animations went.

I really like the Australian SOTG - Commandos mod, the skins and weapons are much more modern than the US and UK skins.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-u-s-modern-military-skins

That'd fix the U.S. issue. xD

Yeah, I saw that thread, but I still think the Aussie ones are way more badass.

Aussie SOTG skins as TFW official look 2014-15!

FireMatt    1

As standard for threads that suggest new skins:

We don't have any more civilian skins to add. The vast majority of civilian skins are already in our mod. Both IG and in the donation exchange.

Goes on every skin thread now.

All of those skins look really good. The SOTG skins used to be in the modpack I believe as an exclusive contributor skin however the pack was removed due to it being wasted space.

Perhaps some of the skins haven't been added because there are underlying issues with them, such as clipping, bad animations etc etc.

Let's wait and see :)

We don't have any more civilian skins to add. The vast majority of civilian skins are already in our mod. Both IG and in the donation exchange.

All of those skins look really good. The SOTG skins used to be in the modpack I believe as an exclusive contributor skin however the pack was removed due to it being wasted space.

Perhaps some of the skins haven't been added because there are underlying issues with them, such as clipping, bad animations etc etc.

Mm... I think there's a use for the SOTG now, eh? -hint hint TFW hint-

Mm... I think there's a use for the SOTG now, eh? -hint hint TFW hint-

*but not as contributor lol

I'd like to see those guns from the SOTG mod in the game, they look pretty nice.

Shameless bump of love~

Seven-day bump of smexiness.

Owen    13

I like the look of the MGS one and that is it. The others are okay I guess but the one I mentioned I'd love to see be added.

J.D.    2

Iv been wanting the SOTG in for ages now but still no love. I have seen it once in game when Caesar created an event at the old Desal settlement and we were fending off hundreds of undead.

He put the uniform on and jumped on a 50cal haha

Well, updated OP a bit with pictures and added a poll.