Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:23

Sign in to follow this  
Guest iWerli

question about Banditry

Question

Guest iWerli   
Guest iWerli

alright so i just have a quick question.. lets say for example im a bandit. if i see someone and tell them to get down and drop their gun, do they have the right to shoot me? also, if im a bandit and i see another bandit and at the same time we say "get down and drop your gun" or something along those lines, do we have the right to shoot eachother? how would a situation like that play out? thanks for any responses!

5 answers to this question

Owen    13

The first question is a yes as they gain KoS due to your hostilities and can kill you within s two hour period

Second question is a difficult one. I'm not particularly sure about it but I'm guessing if you both initiate at the same time then you could shoot each other. But often enough this rarely happens.

Owen is exactly correct. An initiation in a hostile action, if you initiate on someone they gain KOS and you don't unless they don't comply.

Guest iWerli   
Guest iWerli

alright guys thanks a lot. im still waiting for my application to go through so its a good thing that i got my questions answered before i headed in haha

Marking as solved.