Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Whazmeister

[Idea] Daheb Fish'n'Qat Store

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

JubHWUb.png

Daheb Fish'n'Qat store

Hello, and welcome to my store. My name is Daheb Alemayehu, the proud founder and owner of 'Daheb Fish'n'Qat'. We're the best and cheapest restaurant/foodstore in all of New Somalia.. Uh I mean, Chernarus.

After holding some succesful establishments in several locations like 'New Mogadishu', 'Westofkamenka', 'Kamenyy (on Utes)' we are now opening our doors in a overrated somehow popular place, commonly known as 'CTCity'. Here we have listed out most famous and popular products that are sold in all of our facilities.

What do we offer

We offer a wide variety of fresh and natural prodcuts of top notch quality gathered by our own employees in the most natural and humane ways possible. All our products are kept healty in cooled, hidden stashes all around Chernarus until they are sold in one of our establishments.

N4enoPT.png

Caught by the best just fishermen in the region, with natural bait and hand made fishing rods we can proudly present you the Sea Bass.

It owes it's beautifull color to the chemical waste dumped in the Grean Sea by the factories of Chernarus, but is in fact very healthy, it is known to sometimes give you magical visions of the great Warlord. Who wouldn't want that, right?

[align=right]qIFDoTk.png

Even tough the Blue Tuna is quite big, our brilliant advisors of Daheb Fish'n'Qat have found a perfect way to be able to sell this good-tasting fish in our restaurants. We simply gut the Blue Tuna and then stuff the meat into a smaller random fish that is small enough to be sold in our restaurants. It works quite well.

lyYXIJs.png

This is probably the rarest and most valuable product that we sell in our stores. It took our company a long time to get this. We had to capture and torture IRA members for them to tell us how to get to the end of the rainbow. When the Daheb Intelligence Agency found out how, we found this amazing fish in a pot at the end of the rainbow.

[align=right]9gYkhPh.png

Even tough our Qat consumption is very large, we managed to find a way to be able to sell this product in our stores. With the help of the vGc and with the corruptness of the SOBR we are now able to sell this amazing product in the backroom of our stores. As this product isn't strictly legal we only sell this to people who know the codeword.. Just say 'SDS4LYFE' and we will take you to the backroom to sell this product.

Payment

Due to restictions that the CTC put up we had to narrow down the list of available payment methods in this specific store. We have removed the following payment methods: 'slaves, IEDs and human organs'.

However, we of course still have some of the other payment methods like: 'grape soda, halal food and good gear'.

Due to the unstable economy the prices vary a lot, please ask our employees if you are interested in the prices but expect them to be changing a lot.

The Crew

• Daheb Alemayehu
    The manager and founder of the store. He worked extremely hard for this store to run properly and is very proud on his succes. He will deal with job applications, firing people, whipping lazy employees and yell at stupid customers.
  • Sadiiq Shariif
    The Chef / cook of the store. He is the person that is behind the amazing food that Daheb Fish'n'Qat delivers. He basically lives in the kitchen and sometimes likes to mess with the food a little bit.
  • Abd Al Hakim
    The Cashier of the place. He used to be a pretty useless guy but he somehow is the only one that knows how that damn cash register works, so he got the job and he is doing it very well.
  • Abuukar Anwar
    Tea maker. Besides fish and qat we also serve tea. Not only to our employees but also so nice guests who pay tribute to the Warlord, our totaly not English but Somalian friend here makes the best tea in all of Chernarus.
  • Waaberi Djogo
    The Qat-dealer. Pretty much sits in the backroom all day waiting for clients. He sometimes steals bits of Qat from the stash for himself, but he does make us a nice profit.
  • Kwasi Winda
    The cleaner. In a store run by just fishermen from a third world county the place can get pretty messy, and the CTC urged that we would keep the place clean, so we hired this guy to clean it for us. He also does the dishes and cleans the windows.
  • Rage Warsame
    Our security guard. A lot of people are under the assumption that the warlord is a bad person, there's no proof for that, but Rage will keep the employees safe from all those crazy people.
  • Korfa Dalmar
    Night shift person guy. When all the employees have gone home and the store has closed, we have this weird guy that somehow is only there in the middle of the night to keep the store closed and kill any thieves that try to break in at night.
  • Cawaale Shimbir
    The servant. He is a very strong guy who is very capable to bringing all the heavy plates with the fish and stuff to our customers.

//this is in no way a IC message (yet). I have not claimed this tavern in the TP at all, it's just a little idea I had when I was bored.

Tomeran    3

As great as this idea is, you should probably have run it by Rolle first.

The building is still part of the TP and he needs to approve any usage of it. And it's already being discussed of a different occupant is going to take TOR's place at the Quiver.

If a Volki member buys it, it will have poison in it. :troll:

SweetJoe    390

This is hilarious. If you could do this it would be amazing. Useing your sla--im sorry conscripted labor force to catch fish and then coming to tp to sell them after the 2 hours is up. This would be funny.

Akbar    0

Absolutely beautiful Daheb, would love to see this IG. Good job with the thread as well.

Murdercool    29

Fish may like this. Only if you sell human flesh though.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

If a Volki member buys it, it will have poison in it. :troll:

Only for you John

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Fish may like this. Only if you sell human flesh though.

Mmmhh, I think Waaberi could probably arrange something.

Thanks for all the replies guys, never really did anything like this. Might just perhaps even push it trough to Rolle. ^.^

Sin    127

Best thread of the year. This tickles my funnybone in exactly the right way.

Conor    254

I love this!! :D

I shall be an external supplier of the all powerful GRAPE SODA!

<3

Vic    0
With the help of the vGc and with the corruptness of the SOBR we are now able to sell this amazing product in the backroom of our stores. As this product isn't strictly legal we only sell this to people who know the codeword.. Just say 'SDS4LYFE' and we will take you to the backroom to sell this product.
O_o I am completely unaware of this. >.< But alright, Sounds good to me.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

but but but... exortus can catch more fish! :(

Bloody    0

Catha edulis (khat, qat, or "edible kat"[1]) is a flowering plant native to the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. Among communities from these areas, khat chewing has a history as a social custom dating back thousands of years.[2]

Khat contains a monoamine alkaloid called cathinone, an amphetamine-like stimulant, which is said to cause excitement, loss of appetite and euphoria. In 1980, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified it as a drug of abuse that can produce mild-to-moderate psychological dependence (less than tobacco or alcohol),[3] although WHO does not consider khat to be seriously addictive.[2] The plant has been targeted by anti-drug organisations such as the DEA.[4] It is a controlled substance in some countries, such as Canada, Germany, and the United States, while its production, sale, and consumption are legal in other nations, including Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Yemen.[5]

How would a plant found in Africa make it's way to chernarus?? I don't think it fits the lore of this server.

Oldman    22

Catha edulis (khat, qat, or "edible kat"[1]) is a flowering plant native to the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. Among communities from these areas, khat chewing has a history as a social custom dating back thousands of years.[2]

Khat contains a monoamine alkaloid called cathinone, an amphetamine-like stimulant, which is said to cause excitement, loss of appetite and euphoria. In 1980, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified it as a drug of abuse that can produce mild-to-moderate psychological dependence (less than tobacco or alcohol),[3] although WHO does not consider khat to be seriously addictive.[2] The plant has been targeted by anti-drug organisations such as the DEA.[4] It is a controlled substance in some countries, such as Canada, Germany, and the United States, while its production, sale, and consumption are legal in other nations, including Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Yemen.[5]

How would a plant found in Africa make it's way to chernarus?? I don't think it fits the lore of this server.

HAha, your last line made me laugh. Sounded like a naive parent. There is no drugs in my neighbourhood! IRL, where Somalians are there is Qat. Even in the hardest of times these people still grow it in the horn of Africa. Question is can the SDS keep importing it somehow and is this why they are relativly friendly to the CTC? What would happen if the council can obtain qat and hand it to the Somalians? Will they switch side? Find out in the next months on Dayzrp!

Other then that this is not a 100% serious topic. simply, because you are not allowed in the TP with KOS on you thus making it rather rare for you to see us in the tp to rare to actually run something.

Sign in to follow this