Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:14
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Harjo

Harjo's here :D

Harjo    0

Hey everybody :D I'm Harjo , I like to play video games like every other guy or girl here i guess ^^ but I do PC tech work for a living .

Now over to RP me , I guess this is my first real try at this RP server thing, since I joined in april ish and til now only have played on the standalone server wich is rather "not enjoyable" after playing it for 200 or so hours..

And that's why I ended up here on theese parts of the forum, I want to meet some awesome folks out in the RP world of DayZ and learn myself to RP with fun and just be able to relax and take a minute of from My PC tech world , and hoping to make some friends along the way , like dear James whome greated me in the Lovely Helpdesk , wich turned out to become a rather popular greeting party :D quite ejoyable , and I'm looking forward to more like that :D

So guess that wraps it up unless you guys wonder anything, i left all my RP style out since I havent fugierd totally out what i want to play , my backstory will be flexible that way, and it will stick true and stay that way until it has to change, my first life i guess will be "Introductary" to all I may meet in the wastes :)

Anyhoots, Onwards and Upwards Lads and Ladies

Sincerely

Harjo

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

hi Harjo! :D I'd welcome ya but i already did on TS!

Good luck with your application ;)

If ya need anything poke james :P

Harjo    0

*edit* Will re-apply tomorrow , As my application didn't go trough, very well ^^ guess i'll do even better tomorrow :D

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

The most successful community members are those who are #glued to the forums. So really, just post irrelevant crap; i.e your opinion

:troll:

But seriously, make yourself known on the forums, and read reports, so you don't make the same mistakes.

I almost forgot:

lUAEAnI.png

(ye even mor chocolate milk, got a prob pm me)

Doc    3

Joy Harjo, the Native American writer?

Must be someone else then...

Anyway, welcome home!

Harjo    0
:D someone googled me ^^ Thanks to all them replies :D nice to see you all <3

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I enjoyed meeting you in the help desk. You remembered my name I must of made an impression :D

Anyway man hope to see you in game soon feel free to PM me if you have any more questions or if you wanna play

Good luck and have fun :)