Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:34
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bifferson

A new horizon for a hero who hates KOS

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

Hello! I am new to Dayz RP and I am very excited to try it out :D

I have heard a lot about different Dayz RP servers and communities, but never got around to trying any of them. Recently my friend started talking about them because I said "I wish people were just friendly sometimes and didn't shoot you because you are in their line of sight". This got me to thinking and then led me here! So i am here to help out anyone and everyone that is in need and i am very excited to start playing.

See you in chernarus!

-Biff

Darterz    0

YOu good sir came for the same reasons as I. Everyone simply kills, kills, kills, on normal DayZ, and this community has already(bofore I've even entered the game), made me know this is a good place to be.

jakem10001    1

Don't be too optimistic, as soon as you get a rare gun and someone wants it you better be ready for an initiation :P

Pyrah    1

InB4heturnsbandit ;)

However yes there is less threat here but believe me it's still intense with the right RP.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome. Make sure you read the rules so you Are not the one KoSing ;)

If you need any help PM me or any of the staff team :P

See you out there man

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

Thanks everyone for the welcoming :D

I have already gone through the rules, and i understand them thoroughly, I'm ready to RP :P

Darterz    0

Well piece of advice man. YOu're gonna wanna post in another location to fully activate your account, so your eligible for Whitelist.

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

ok, will do! thanks!

Voedric    28

Welcome man!

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

Also, there is way more to this community then no KoS. What makes it really great are all the stories you get to experience and the people you meet.

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

I realized this after reading through the rules and it made me even more excited :D

Can't wait :P

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

He is not the hero this Community needs but deserves...

Roman    0

I always get a bit of sour taste in my mouth when I read people's reason to apply for an RP server is to not getting KOSed...Anyway, hope you enjoy and truly understand the rules, best of luck.

Samaritan    346

Hello and welcome to the community. Good luck with your application.

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

that isn't the main reason to be honest, i mostly hate how non-interactive people in all of the community are(thus the just KoS you instead of interacting), it bugs me because that is how it is meant to be played

Samaritan    346

Just remember this is DayZRP and you will be fine. Roleplay is the heart of this community. If you like interaction rather than KoS then you have come to the right place.

Read the rules, re-read them, then when you think you know them, read them again. Knowledge is power. (And also stops you from being permabanned for rule breaking :P)

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

lol, ok. I have read them over about 5 times now so i think i have a good idea of what i should and shouldn't do :P Thanks again for all the input!

Samaritan    346

Then if you get whitelisted, The Gray Fangs will welcome you on Chernarus...as long as you are not a bandit because we will hunt you down :P

Samdo123    0

Can wait till he learns what RP stands for! (Secret: It stands for reported)

Guest Bifferson   
Guest Bifferson

Then if you get whitelisted, The Gray Fangs will welcome you on Chernarus...as long as you are not a bandit because we will hunt you down :P

I am a hero, no need to worry :P. and sweet, i will probably join you guys then!