Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:44

Sign in to follow this  
Guest AIDoubleX

Passphrase.

Question

Guest AIDoubleX   
Guest AIDoubleX

So, I've read the DayZRP rules at least 5 times, and I can't seem to find the passphrase. All I found, that was out of nowhere was about play settlements and what not- saying

"What you need is '(maybe the passphrase?)'. Additionally, settlements can only be attacked with an established objective in mind. This objective cannot be "to kill them all", "to take their gear" or any similar reasons; you must have an actual goal to accomplish in order to attack the settlement.

the (Maybe the passphrase?) part was a bunch of crumbled up looking letters, as it seemed very random, is that how the passphrases are layed out?

Please respond.

11 answers to this question

Tiddles    0

Its in there, Just keep looking mate!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

maybe, try it out and see :P

We technically cant tell you, as the pass phrase is different for everyone.

Burgz    6

Read it word for word. Out loud. You can't be given help at all. If it makes sense put it, if it doesn't then don't.

233fb0a10f.png

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

The pass is bears4lyfe.

Guest AIDoubleX   
Guest AIDoubleX

Read it word for word. Out loud. You can't be given help at all. If it makes sense put it, if it doesn't then don't.

233fb0a10f.png

Will I be punished or possible blacklisted for putting the wrong passphrase? I don't want to mess this up.

Burgz    6

Will I be punished or possible blacklisted for putting the wrong passphrase? I don't want to mess this up.

Not as far as I'm aware. I think it just says you got it wrong.

Toorrik    4

Passphrase is random. Its random for everyone therefore nobody here is able to help you find it.

All I can say is read it out loud SLOWLY and carefully. Once you find it, you will feel a complete idiot.

If you put the wrong passphrase in your application gets rejected. I believe if your application gets rejected 3 times you get blacklisted.

Guest AIDoubleX   
Guest AIDoubleX

It's all okay now, everyone.

/solved