Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:00

Sign in to follow this  
Bianco

My first time being robbed....

Bianco    0

Before I started recording I was going through Grishino to get to the Radio Station, and because of my terrible ping I get stuck on some trash. Then all of a sudden A flare or two flies over my head, and I'm still trying to get unstuck.

[video=youtube]

For Mobile Users (Fixed because I am a turbo pleb):

So ya... my first time was not a good one.

Is there a video or should this be in Offtopic?

Owen    13

I got robbed in my first week. How did you manage to not get robbed for this long?

Ironicman    7

My first robbery was by a guy who i gave a lift to once on my quad.

I blew his head off with a shotty.

Bianco    0

I got robbed in my first week. How did you manage to not get robbed for this long?

I dunno, lucky I guess.

Video is up now.

KoNos    1

Sad to see that this is the first time you are being robbed and in the first time you get zero RP from the robbers, I do think you should report that but it's up to you :(

enar21    1

You have been around for ages, how is it possible that this is your first time? :o

Bianco    0

You have been around for ages, how is it possible that this is your first time? :o

Well I should say this is my first SUCCESSFUL time being robbed first actual time was a week ago, but was unsuccessful (That one had BadRP too but we beat them badly anyways so I didn't care)

Guest Nykke   
Guest Nykke

Maggorra strikes again SDS 4 Lyfe

Dave    1

I got robbed on my first day by NRF, also could you put the link in the thread. Mobile device :/

Burgz    6

Sad to see that this is the first time you are being robbed and in the first time you get zero RP from the robbers.

This, 'tis a shame. You should have tried to drive away :P

gr1ves    3

Nice mobile link ;)

EDIT: Here's the link for mobile viewers;

Fozzy    2

pretty much my first time getting robbed, minus the car trip. SDS too >_> sneaky buggers

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Guess you left out the part where there were at least 2 heavily armed Volki (probably more, cause Volki only runs around in big groups) guys turbo'ing to your position and getting in firing positions. And where you immediately ran back.

Only reason I didn't kill you for that was because I would give away my position to your friends (who ran straight past me).

I hope next time you don't have your friends rushing us, clearly trying to put up a fight so we get more time, lol.

Dave    1

Nice mobile link ;)

EDIT: Here's the link for mobile viewers;

Thanks Grives :D

Best Rp ever. Drop guns, get to back seat, get out, run.

Bianco    0

Guess you left out the part where there were at least 2 heavily armed Volki guys turbo'ing to your position and getting in firing positions. And where you immediately ran back.

Only reason I didn't kill you for that was because I would give away my position to your friends (who ran straight past me).

I hope next time you don't have your friends rushing us, clearly trying to put up a fight so we get more time, lol.

Why was that necessary? And how would I even know? I had TS muted the whole time, so I couldn't tell them where we are going, that was on you for robbing me where they knew I was heading. I was running to the flare like you said, but then was stopped by one of our guys when I got there.

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

I dunno, lucky I guess.

Video is up now.

Are you serious?.... We saw your whole clan run to towards the position we robbed you, do you think I would sit there and small talk to you?

Maggro! SDS4LYFE!!!!!!

Guys, can everyone be mature about this?? As I have seen Volki flaming and being immature and Dehab, calm down dude we all know we wreck.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

-snip-

not worth my time

Bianco    0

I dunno, lucky I guess.

Video is up now.

Are you serious?.... We saw your whole clan run to towards the position we robbed you, do you think I would sit there and small talk to you?

You guys are the ones who chose to stop where you saw them coming from, not me. If anything it was a poor decision and you could have taken me with you to RP instead of forcing me out of the Ural.

Oldman    22

Pretty good car jacking to be honest. In a town full with zombies knowing the Volki army is coming to get you. Only backup was me in the priest clothing. We go out of our way to potentially start a fight with our enemy, it did not happen.

I would love to see any other dayzrp player pull off something like that and upload his video. Nothing against OP, but why do you upload this? Because you feel this is bad or because its the first time get ambushed by us?

Yes, maybe we could have taken him. Then again that would become very predictable. We take a lot of people, but here we wanted that vehicle bad since we where kinda spread out over the map. Don't see any bad rp here, nothing special just a couple of player interactions with one player losing his vehicle, because he and his group made two errors. One driving yourself stuck and two not being grouped up at the moment you need your mates.

I dunno, lucky I guess.

Video is up now.

You guys are the ones who chose to stop where you saw them coming from, not me. If anything it was a poor decision and you could have taken me with you to RP instead of forcing me out of the Ural.

Well we have tried before but somehow people still find us!! :L