Sign in to follow this  
free 100

my application has been rejected

Question

free 100    0

my application has been rejected

the reason is "KOS and NLR are both missing key details"

what did i miss?

What is NLR and how does it work on DayZRP?: The NLR is the New life rule this means you're not allowed to return to the area where you died or were killed at to retrieve your items or continue fighting.

You can return if you died from a glitch but verify it with a admin.

Your player will lose all memory of previous things such as gear and knowledge but you still remember who your friends are and your enemies.

If you die anywhere on the map try and avoid that area for a minimum of 90 minutes.For example if you died in a town you would want to try and avoid that town for as long as possible.Also do not contact any of your friends telling them where you died and to retrieve your gear for you as this is breaking the rules.

What is KoS and how does KoS rule work on DayZRP?: The KoS rule also known as No Killing On Sight rule. You must start a conversation with the player before killing them or taking them as hostage.Once the player has responded verbally or by message you must inform them that you wish to kill them or take them as hostage.You must warn them if they do not comply there will be consequences such as death.You must explain to them exactly what you want them to do if they do not comply you can use physical force against them.You can not harm the other player unless they have not obeyed your orders.If you are taken hostage and killed you can take revenge on the player that committed murder/robbery for up to two hours.You need to make sure it does not conflict with the new life rule such as going back to the area you were killed for revenge.

Answer:

Here's a few suggestions from me :

1) Read more on the forums about KoS and NLR

2) Go into as deep a detail as you possibly can

3) Read and reread the rules over and over to ensure you understand the rules to the maximum level

9 answers to this question

go into more detail overall basically is what they want.

They want to make sure you understand EVERY aspect of NLR and KOS

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

All im gonna say is you should re-think what KOS is.

Jack Allen    18

I agree with Likurja, you really need to read a little more about KoS. Maybe looking at the reports if your not understanding what the rules are telling you?

Rifleman    14

Here's a few suggestions from me :

1) Read more on the forums about KoS and NLR

2) Go into as deep a detail as you possibly can

3) Read and reread the rules over and over to ensure you understand the rules to the maximum level

enar21    1

open a text document and write your application. Go through this a couple of times through two days and think about every thing you write. Easy peacy

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

You missed out crucial information related to distance on NLR.

If you are taken hostage and killed you can take revenge on the player

This contradicts the NLR rule.

Owen    13

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php

I'd suggest that you have a look here. It goes into much details about the rules.

My suggestion for this application is that you should use more detailed examples as this will reinforce your understanding of the rules to you and the person reading your application.

Furthermore you have two more attempts to get whitelisted so the best of luck to you.

That should cover most of your concerns, Free. Will mark it as solved but feel 'free' to continue discussing it here.

You missed out crucial information related to distance on NLR.

If you are taken hostage and killed you can take revenge on the player

This contradicts the NLR rule.

This needs to be amended also.

You must warn them if they do not comply there will be consequences such as death.You must explain to them exactly what you want them to do if they do not comply you can use physical force against them.You can not harm the other player unless they have not obeyed your orders.

Please note that you must state consequences. They must be told what may happen to them.