Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:47

Sign in to follow this  
Michio Kaku

Introducing myself

Michio Kaku    0

Hi guys and gals, I am Michio Kaku. I am 20 years old and from Scotland in the United Kingdom. I love roleplay and really can't wait to have some real fun gameplay with you guys.

If we meet in game, I hope you will help a scientist survive!

I will eventually be looking for the correct group for me in-game and am open to any suggestions/recommendations.

Please post below one of your favourite experiences which you have had in DayZRP to get me hyped up!

Rick    19

Welcome to the community :)

As far as favorite experiences, this thread as well as this thread should help with that to get you hyped.

As far as groups go, I would just read the group backstories and decide which one fits your character and playstyle the best.

Guest Praetorian   
Guest Praetorian

Welcome.

As I don't have a firm understanding of the character you intend to play, I can't immediately recommend any groups for you.

As you participate in the community, you'll flesh out the style of character you intend to embrace - a fair bit of users often change their initial character for something else after getting a firm footing in the community.

I wish you all the best.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

How's it going their laddy (in Scottish accent)

Welcome man if you've got any questions feel free to PM me or any staff member.

Read the rules and have fun

See you out there

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

As a scientist if you're feeling a wee bad check out Aegis or if you're super good check the free medics out.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

wee bad check .

You wot m8

Also welcome :)

MadeInsane    11

Welcome to the community, Most groups would like to have some sort of scientist, an "evil" group might like someone to do some experiments on their captives or you could be their interrogator, taking samples from them in rather painful ways for your own weird sadistic scientific purposes,

Alternatively you could play as a scientist that studies the dead "infected" and you hope to eventually find a cure but since you're just a science jockey you wouldn't be very proficient with firearms and what not so you could roll around with a group for some fun RPing.

On an unrelated matter, if the admin type people are to add in some tougher zombies or weaker ones as the case may now be, perhaps it could be explained via an event, IE a group of scientists from a group or multiple groups find what they believe to be a cure.

Turn it into a gas form and fly over the towns releasing it onto the local "populace"

If the zombies were to become stronger, they would "Mutate" because of their "Cure"

If the cure works then perhaps the zeds would fall down seemingly sleeping, at first it looks to be successful but they awaken only to be slightly slower or what not.

I'd prefer that to just a change log but it is probably to much work, for the sleeping zombies I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be very hard to make them prone and not move or something like that for the duration of the event but that's probably me being an ignorant Issac.

Silas    11

As a scientist if you're feeling a wee bad check out Aegis or if you're super good check the free medics out.

Did someone say Aegis?

Samaritan    247

Hello and welcome to the community, well done on being accepted.

The Gray Fangs welcome you to Chernarus...however if you turn bandit we will hunt you down!