Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:46

Sign in to follow this  
Evutude

You Were Kicked Off The Game

Question

Evutude    0

I have tried accessing both the S1 and the S2 servers and each time after about five to ten seconds in the lobby it kicks me off of the game. It does not give a reason why. No errors listed, no missing files, nothing at all listed, it just kicks me off.

18 answers to this question

Dave    1

First try verifying your game on steam, if that doesn't work make sure that there are no updates on the launcher. If that doesn't work make sure the beta patch is installed, if that doesn't work then try reinstalling the mod completely and if THAT doesn't work, then I have no idea

First try verifying your game on steam, if that doesn't work make sure that there are no updates on the launcher. If that doesn't work make sure the beta patch is installed, if that doesn't work then try reinstalling the mod completely and if THAT doesn't work, then I have no idea

#TrustDave2K14

Evutude    0

Well...verifying my game cache has just brought me back to the original error when I started playing. Bleh. Gotta love ArmA

Dave    1

What's the original message

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

-snip- 10 seconds in the lobby and it kicks you.

Are you Whitelisted ?

Do you have DayZRP assets enabled ?

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Are you Whitelisted ?

02f921cb1f.png

If anything, it would be best if you get someone to monitor what happens when you are kicked, and then go from there. Head on to teamspeak and get someone to watch the chat when it happens. It is more than likely a corrupt PBO.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Are you Whitelisted ?

02f921cb1f.png

If anything, it would be best if you get someone to monitor what happens when you are kicked, and then go from there. Head on to teamspeak and get someone to watch the chat when it happens. It is more than likely a corrupt PBO.

It is possible for a whitelist to get revoked.

I also can't see he's Whitelisted from my phone :D

If it was a corrupt PBO surely it would let him into the game before kicking him :D as mag said get someone to monitor why you get kicked if it is corrupt PBO file then I will re post the fix :D

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Are you Whitelisted ?

02f921cb1f.png

If it was a corrupt PBO surely it would let him into the game before kicking him :D as mag said get someone to monitor why you get kicked if it is corrupt PBO file then I will re post the fix :D

It would kick you from the lobby before you are able to click join game.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

02f921cb1f.png

It would kick you from the lobby before you are able to click join game.

Fair enough :)

Burgz    6

Well...verifying my game cache has just brought me back to the original error when I started playing. Bleh. Gotta love ArmA

What is the original error message?

Evutude    0

Yes. Now I have a new error.

Receive this error when I try to launch through the DayZRP Launcher.

Also just noticed that when I go to about in the DayZRP Launcher that the directories are not listed. Won't let me manually put them in either.

gr1ves    3

I can't see the image. It says I need permission to view it.

Now about the issue with defining your directories. I couldn't really find much on the forums about it apart from this thread; http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-launcher-dont-let-me-define-game-paths, it hasn't been solved so it might not be too much help but you could always PM ActionMan, the creator of the DayZRP Launcher, and ask him if he might have a fix for it.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

We solved this one through TS :P

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Just for future reference with this error the fix was to Take off launch parameters on DayZ Commander and to re install 103718 Arma patch.

Alyd    4

Great! I'll mark this as solved.

Solution:

The fix was to take off launch parameters on DayZ Commander and to re install 103718 Arma patch.