Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
free 100

i am new and want to know what the game is like

free 100    0

hello my characters name is Steve Williams and he is a Chef. i am waiting to get whitelisted and was wondering what the games like. l know a bit about it from youtube but i do not know a lot like what are the factions like stuff like that hope you can help :).

Vladdy    3

It is like the best thing in the whole wide world times 10000. But in all seriousness I hope you plan on never taking a break because it so addicting that you do not want to stop. Ps. any question feel free to pm me.

Hi !

I suggest you have a look at this section of the forums, there are tons of guides about DayZRP. Goodluck with the whitelist !

Best mod for DayZ in my opinion, So addictive!

Robert    0

Hello.

It really depends on who you go with, and what direction you go in, a few bandit groups which in my opinion have given a lot to the community, and generally offer some great roleplay. On the other side there are the hero/friendly groups which over all last much longer, and are more realistic. It's up to you what direction you want to go in.

Anyway, read the rules.. Even after you are whitelisted, constantly read them to keep them fresh in your mind! Good luck!

Edit : another thread? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-hi-dayzrp-i-am-new

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-dark-dayz-a-dayzrp-documentary-gameplay-machinima-ep5-out-now

That thread contains some really good videos in a sort of "Lets play" style that shows what DayZRP is often like with the excellent roleplay of Ayton. I wholeheartly recommend watching it while waiting for the whitelist, you can probably even pick up some tips from just watching the roleplay unfold in those videos.

KpopKilla    64

Sounds dumb at first if you are coming from a long time of playing regular Dayz with the shoot first attitude. As you start playing though you realize that interaction is more fun then capping a dude for his can of beans.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

People can tell how good the game is and all that jazz.

However, I feel it's one of the games you need to experience yourself to gain an understanding on how it is - especially with DayzRP.

Good luck getting whitelisting, you'll get a better understanding the more you play.

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

The most important thing to know is that SDS is always friendly

Darterz    0

I'm also waiting to be whitelisted, and have been watching those very videos. It's incredible!

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Hi and welcome mate!

Regarding factions we have CTC Chernarus Trading Coalition which are the good guys

and the council which are the bad ones.Both of the factions are Admins only.Won't say more, so you can experience it yershelf :P.

Now, we also have Clans :D.Clans are groups of people ( i guess ya know that already)

who got certain RP goals which are trying to acheive.

There are NO BANDITS AND HEROS on RP!Yup, every group is developing relationship with others based on ingame contacts/events call it whatever you want.

I mean, check SDS-somalia death squad.Everyone says they are bandits but deep inside

they are fishermen who like grape soda n stuff like that.

Anyways,good luck with your application and hope to see you ingame soon .;)

To be honest the best way to find out things is through in game interactions. Groups that may be labeled bandits or bad guys may turn out to be friendly toward you. Same goes opposite with hero groups aka the good guys. If you go into a game already prejudging groups then it can have a negative impact on your role play and deny you a chance to get to know every group. For example if you go into game knowing that sds are bad guys you may avoid them without ever having met them.. Who knows they may like you and take you fishing with them. It's always more exciting not knowing and finding out yourself and will provide a better genuine role play experience.