Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:32

Sign in to follow this  
Rifleman

Crippling Thoughts

Rifleman    14

You know what? I can barely remember the faces of my own family...

My own, godforsaken family...

Two fucking years...two years, and not a peep...not a single word...Nothing...I don't know, they could be alive, dead or worse...

And two years is enough to loose yourself to physical anguish, pain, suffering - and the more you think about it the worse it gets...

Hard to believe this shit's still affecting me two years on...Death seems like a part of the average day now - Not a day goes by without at least another man, woman or child faltering to the wasteland that has become our home...

It's kind of funny to the average survivor to see a Wolf like me, suddenly break down into tears over seemingly no incentive...Both strong like a wolf and crippled like an old man - It's a torturous feeling - and as every day passes, another ember of hope leaves the dwindling fire of humanity...Or another sane thought gets corrupted by my increasingly damaged mind.

They don't know what I've gone through - as do I know nothing about them...and I couldn't give a rats arse for what they think...yet they probably couldn't care less either.

The stupid thing is, is that some people just don't think about what they're doing...robberies, torture, executions...all manner of inhumane things...they just think the person isn't human, and there - the deed's done...Everyone deserves a second chance - regardless of their previous actions...justice will be dealt in due course...yet I think my actions aren't exactly helping that cause either...

We deal the justice to those that have proven, time and again that they won't change...won't deviate from their monstrous direction...

Now this group of shady bastards has shown up...all in Black...manning tanks, helicopters - you name it - the bastards have it...They've been doing some really...really fucked up things...

Hell, I heard the bastards used poison gas once...they've been murdering hundreds in their wake... and all for what?

Only God knows what the fuck these bastards are planning...I just hope to Christ that they get beaten back soon...it's an all too common sight now...

Life's shit right now...and all I can do is watch as the remnants of humanity crumble, all over petty wars, supplies, anything and more.

It's some shit to think about - and all it does is cripple me from doing what needs to be done...I haven't had to end a life yet...and I only will, if the bastard made me deem it necessary...

Sign in to follow this