Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Henning

Help me write my new backstory!

Henning    77

Hey everybody, currently I am creating a new backstory for my character and I was wondering if anyone could give me some inspiration!

So what is a character you want to see?

Burgz    6

The more important question is what do you want?

What nationality? Do you want him to be friendly/bandity/neutral?

Give us somethings that you want, then we can help you out :P

Henning    77

I was thinking a character from somewhere in the former soviet union NOT RUSSIA .

I would like the character to have neutral/bandit tendency's caused by some traumatic event from before the outbreak.

Burgz    6

I was thinking a character from somewhere in the former soviet union NOT RUSSIA .

I would like the character to have neutral/bandit tendency's caused by some traumatic event from before the outbreak.

Wherever he lived, it was quite run-down and ridden with thugs etc. Your guy learnt his way around you know, able to fend for himself and such. Some guys ordered a hit on him because he got himself tangled up in some deep shit, they killed his mother because he wasn't home at the time.

He blames himself obviously and that's where the bandit tendencies come from.

The guy that ordered the hit heard that he was still alive and out for vengeance so he chose to flee to Chernarus where your character pursued him?

I don't know :P

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish   
Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Don't put nothing about being a super soldier or being in a extreme platoon of badasses who get into a plane crash lol and you have my 1+

Kellmondo    0

Don't put nothing about being a super soldier or being in a extreme platoon of badasses who get into a plane crash lol and you have my 1+

True dat

Henning    77

I started writing and the name of the character is Sergey Molshakov and it is told through letters to his mother and father back in chernarus while he is on "vacation" with his grandparents in the Ukraine.

Truth be told his parent die around the time of his eighth birthday but his grandparents can not find the strength to tell him that his parents died at gun point during a mugging.

As his letters become more urgent to get a response ( at first he believes they are angry at him) he send drawings of all of them back in chernarus as a happy family but he still receives no response.

That is the basis of what I have written so far, I am stuck between deciding how he should find out his parents have died so I can get his character back to chernarus.