Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:02

Sign in to follow this  
Snoop

Tents at trade post

Question

Snoop    0

Can you take things from the placed stashes and camping tents?

7 answers to this question

Othuyeg    20

"If it is not yours do not take it." is pretty much how the rules in TP can be defined.

Quoting the law:

Generally when the 5 minute warning before a restart has been broadcasted and there still are vehicles inside TP they will be impounded by the CTC, as long as there are any CTC members online. FM are exempt from this, they park at their own space. Nobody other than the CTC guards are allowed to take any vehicles or items that do not belong to them.

This system makes it simple and does not allow any exceptions or rule misunderstandings - if it's not yours, do not touch it, even if a vehicle has been standing there untouched or unattended for hours. If you do, it can be considered a theft.

Rick    19

I think most of them belong to FM, so I wouldn't regardless as they put them to good use.

-Edit-

After a quick discussion it appears that I was wrong in my first statement and retract what I previously said.

To clarify you're NOT ALLOWED to take from the tents and stashes unless given permission from the owners, the owners in the case of the tents in the FM area being of course the Free Medics themselves.

Sorry for the complication.

Snoop    0

You're free to take from the tents and stashes but it's highly frowned upon to steal from the Free Medics so take heed in doing so.

Thank you!:D

Can this be marked as solved?

Solution: To clarify you're NOT ALLOWED to take from the tents and stashes unless given permission from the owners, the owners in the case of the tents in the FM area being of course the Free Medics themselves.

Sorry for the complication.

/Solved