Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dowsey

What is your favourite / most memorable death?

Dowsey    0

I'm sure some people have some really great stories of deaths, so I thought I'd ask the question:

What is your favourite / most memorable death? :)

Valkerion    0

the one where i got into a car ,it registered that it hit me i went about 500m into the sky landed and survived with minimal damage some how then died to walking over a rock and broke my leg.

I was laughing for about 20 minutes

Conor    254

Surviving a fall from the Novy spawn, only to slip off the rood and die from that.

Don't ask.

Nihoolious    1250

Surviving and epic firefight with CRA v1 at Prud with rockets and shit only to die from a glitch.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

>At Prud

>Me and BoS are at eachothers thoats b/c they executed someone.

>We have a gentlemans agreement to not murder eachother

>sniper on the hill shoots at us

>all 5-6 bos inside of the barn at prud

>Cal pulls out an RPG

>"CLEAR BACKBLAST"

>kills everyone in the barn, then cal was later sniped

Two of us were in Stary. One of us gets insta-killed upon a dodgy initiation. They had not seen me and I picked one of em off. I flank round expecting the last to try camp down on Stary sniper hill and overlook my last position in the bushes to the north.

I loop round and come down low on sniper hill and cross the dirt road heading east.

I see him 30 m in front and I can see that I have got him without him noticing me. I move up to take a position and stand on a rock. I glitch into the rock and freeze, being unable to do anything. He sees me and shoots me.

[video=youtube]

At one of the first council events, one of the little birds flying around applied a rocket directly to my face. It was... Unpleasant. May that character Rest in Peace in pieces.

Dave    1

When I ran away from SDS after they initiated on me towards the ravens nest and got shot down in my prime

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

When I was in Black Skull Pirates, Duty and Enclave executed me by making me walk the plank off the top of the tower at olsha hill :P

TheNeox    0

Stole a truck from the old UKSF right under their noses.

Got captured.

RPd for 3+ hours

Was about to be executed in a warehouse when i ran out and yelled "LET ME DIE IN THE SUN"

*bang* Dead....

Dowsey    0

the one where i got into a car ,it registered that it hit me i went about 500m into the sky landed and survived with minimal damage some how then died to walking over a rock and broke my leg.

I was laughing for about 20 minutes

That is incredible, I've never seen anything like that in DayZ! :D

Two of us were in Stary. One of us gets insta-killed upon a dodgy initiation. They had not seen me and I picked one of em off. I flank round expecting the last to try camp down on Stary sniper hill and overlook my last position in the bushes to the north.

I loop round and come down low on sniper hill and cross the dirt road heading east.

I see him 30 m in front and I can see that I have got him without him noticing me. I move up to take a position and stand on a rock. I glitch into the rock and freeze, being unable to do anything. He sees me and shoots me.

[video=youtube]

This is so sad D: glitches be the worse xD

Husky    0

I don't think I have a favorite death, yet.

I usually die to firefights, stupid mistakes or most of all, glitches..

Inanimate objects that have killed me: Walls, Fences, Bushes, Trees, Guns, Water and the list continues :(

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

I was in Elektro and decided to sit on the SchoolHouse roof waiting for someone to come along so I could RP suicide. I wait for about 10 minutes and someone turns up so I rp that my wife is dead and before I jump he says "If you jump I will shoot you" I jump and get headshotted in mid air so GG that guy.

Dowsey    0

I don't think I have a favorite death, yet.

I usually die to firefights, stupid mistakes or most of all, glitches..

Inanimate objects that have killed me: Walls, Fences, Bushes, Trees, Guns, Water and the list continues :(

I'm in the same boat, mainly zed's and firefights that I didn't realise were going on. Hoping one of my deaths will be something I won't care so much about xD

I took 2 rockets to the chest and a pkp shot. I some how survived ran away and got killed by a civ that yelled "I thought you were a zombie".

Ark    231

got accidently axed in tp for forcing a cough.

Dowsey    0

got accidently axed in tp for forcing a cough.

I took 2 rockets to the chest and a pkp shot. I some how survived ran away and got killed by a civ that yelled "I thought you were a zombie".

I don't get how these deaths could be accidental ;)

I took a rocket directly to the face. Needless to say, that character will rest in peace in pieces. nevar 5get.

I think your avatar suits that story really well xD

Rolle    2976

A sniper bullet to the head as a CDF commander during an event. Was killed mid-word when doing an interview with Frayzies. :D

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

One of my most memorable, I was the guy in the boat :P

[video=youtube]

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Me and my pro fyling skills, I was in the Huey getting chased by NRF and Brotherhood.

[video=youtube]

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Not my most memorable but was funny. First day in SDS after my ban was up (no proof ;)) we spent the whole day robbing and taking cars we killed a Fangs member for his bus everyone logged off except me and Martin. I get out of the bus and some guys run up to us Martin said "quick lets go" an runs me over I go flying across a field :D