Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:18

Sign in to follow this  

The "Death" Of Siorre(Might be Perma, might not be, deal with it)

Siorre sprayed the last of his mag from his FAMAS at the approaching zombie horde. "Fucking shit!" He grabbed his Revolver and shot a zombie in the head. The Zed fell to the ground with a huge gaping hole in his head. He backed up into the forest as the zombies kept coming. They smelled fresh blood on Siorre's coat. They were in a frenzy as they closed in on his position. Siorre kept running and running as adrenaline rushed through his veins. He spoke through his radio while running, "Viktor, Remy, Matt, Joe, Cowboy, Staggs, Everyone I have hurt or have known that I love, I might die-" The zombie horde grew louder as they gained speed. Siorre looked back and saw them come even faster than they usually do. "-please, forgive me for all my wrongs." Siorre ran into the woods.

5 minutes later.

Siorre slumped his back onto a tree. The zombies started stumbling towards him as he grabbed his pistol to check how much ammo was left.... The clip was empty. "Guess this is the end, it's funny how I would die like this. I actually thought Cowboy would be the on to kill me." Siorre sighed as he could see the horde a hundred meters away, slowly but surely coming for him. He took off his helmet and gas mask. Then took off his ski mask. His face... The face of a demon. He had a dead zombified eye looking for its next meal. Then there was his half-skinned face. The face that crazy doctor gave him. Then his distorted voice, from the same crazy doctor who gave him this fucking voice. All of him was about to die. He smiled as the muscles showing from his face moved to make that smile. He looked like a crazed mad man about to be sentenced to death.

The Zombie horde stopped at 50 meters. Siorre didn't know why, but they were looking right at him. He smiled again and made a sign of the cross. "God, Brian, BloodBane, who ever's up in the sky, I don't want to go to hell. I know I'm a monster, but give me a chance to prove myself in the pearly gates." He looked back down at the horde starting to approach. He sat there laughing hysterically then yelled, "I'M GREGORY SIORRE WILTSHIRE, THE EVILEST MOTHERFUCKER THERE IS. NO ONE COULD STOP ME, NOT EVEN THE WATCHERS, NOT EVEN ALICE, NOT EVEN A WHOLE FUCKING ARMY COULD STOP ME..." he paused for a moment and sighed, "And now I will die a survivors death, by the hands of these monsters." He screamed at them, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, COME AND EAT ME YOU FUCKING MONSTERS, COME ON, YOUR FUCKING DINNERS HERE." The horde screamed as if they knew the words and rushed forwards. The only noise after that was a bird chirping in the distance.

Rip in peace

SatansNightOut    105

Again?

Hicks    55

Interrupted by gun fire off in the distance from is morning shave at the 501st's make shift camp Lucas quickly tucks his razor in his bag and says "Brandon, Novac, John let's move the rest of you guard the camp" They start trudging off towards where the gunfire once was alight now only the silence of the forest greets them.

o7 Siorre It's seems like almost every character I meet back in my alter castle days and became good friends with is dead now.

Edit: Adding this at Siorre's request.

As Lucas and his fellow 501st approach the area which was once crackling with gunfire they survey the area using there optics. "Christ that's a lot of dead infected Novac and Brandon cover are approach me and John will creep in" Lucas clutching his trusty M1014 shotgun and John with his M16 assault rifle a meter or so behind him at the ready moved deeper into the woods following the trail of body's. As they continue deeper sneaking past a few live infected and dispatching other's quietly they come to a more open area in the forest. John quickly say's "Hold up look over there" there was a lone tree and around it 25-30 infected just stumbling around it "What do we do?". After observing the group of infected for 10 or so seconds Lucas say's "I have a plan". Removing a red smoke grenade from his tactical vest Lucas pulls the pin and tosses it 10 or so meter's near the group of infected where they quickly surrounded it "Fire!" Lucas yells and begin's unloading on the group with a full tube of buckshot cambered and John at the end dump's his whole magazine on the group and in 5 seconds there's nothing left standing. Lucas approaches the tree and tear's begin to fall from his eye's. There was no mistaking that signature armour no matter how torn it now was. He drop's down on one nee and checks of a pulse and he doesn't feel one "Siorre my old friend I'm sorry it ended this way for you. We didn't always see eye to eye on everything and you may of got us into more trouble then I may of liked but you always had my back. Even though I don't believe in a after life I hope you where at peace with whatever you believed in." Lucas reaches threw Siorre's bag and removes an old Canadian airborne beret he once gave him then tucks a 501st badge between Siorre's fingers. He tucks the beret in his vest and quickly salutes. There radio's spark to life and Novac's voice come's threw "Are you guys alright? what where all those gun shots? never mind there's a massive horde closing in on your position!" Lucas says into his radio "Copy that ill explain later" Lucas and John take off running back the way they came as fast as they could.

Septimus    23

Riiiiiiiiight. Something tells me he'll be back.

This ^. Exactly.

Dammit you should have just waited for me to get on the fourms so I could say yes put me in there as the character to do it hahaha Cowboy would show no mercy :D

Woooohooo,

Angelica can come out of Hiding :D

DOOOOOO ITTTTT!

Would be good if Angelica is the one to save Siorre's life :D

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Please don't Perma death him because I know EXACTLY what your character you play next will be... All I'm gonna say is, there can only be one ;)

Guise, I'm serious. Siorre is dead for good. Unless someone does you the dragon balls and brings Siorre back to life :troll: But nah guys, Siorre's Perma'd. Took a lot of head banging against the wall to make sure he doesn't come back :P

Guise, I'm serious. Siorre is dead for good. Unless someone does you the dragon balls and brings Siorre back to life :troll: But nah guys, Siorre's Perma'd. Took a lot of head banging against the wall to make sure he doesn't come back :P

Quoting for evidence when you bring him back in a week

Quoting for evidence when you bring him back in a week

not gonna be any use, now my main is Jim. My Ex B-17 and Ex-Outlaw character. He's an asshole :P

New character- BloodBane Draksus :troll: :troll: :troll:

I have to say I'm gonna miss playing siorre. He was one of my most complex character. But then I made him into a monster :D but guys, you don't have to worry, Siorres not coming back. I SWEAR.

Carved_    7

I have to say I'm gonna miss playing siorre. He was one of my most complex character. But then I made him into a monster :D but guys, you don't have to worry, Siorres not coming back. I SWEAR.

The more you keep telling us about how much you liked that sirro the more it tells me he will come back and will be the god of bloodbanism again.

:troll:

The more you keep telling us about how much you liked that sirro the more it tells me he will come back magicilly and will be the god of bloodbanism again.

:troll:

your a bigger liar than john ottaway :P

I'm not coming back :( I haven't been on to change my name :(