Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
77Sam77

Taskar Audio Recorder V2000

77Sam77    0

I am just trying to write something cause I am bored and I figure I would put my in-game experiences and a bit of my imagination on here. Hope you like em and let me know how I can improve.

Please read my backstory first, as all this happens after the end of that story:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-sam-jones <-- Had to change my name to Sam Jurdens due to problems with someone else using that name

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*You look at the recorder and see a sticker on it that says: Taskar Audio Recorder V2000. You turn it on and push down on the play button*

As you play te recorder, you first hear some static. As you're about to turn off the device again you faintly hear someone talking. It's a man's voice. You try to understand what he's saying, but the static is too loud.

Audio Log 1

Mayday...................................................................................... helicopter …...............................................................fuel............................................................................................. fuck......................................................gone................................all gone ….............................................................................need safe................. please....................................................................................................................help........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH!!!

The rest you hear is static. You hear a click.

Audio Log 2 ------- Nothing

*Panting* This is Sam Jurdens. If you find this I'm probably dead and you're looking at me right now. Otherwise I probably smelled some good stuff, maybe some fruit... yeah.. I like fruit..... and lost my recorder, or.... I AM that nice little fellow on the floor looking at you with my beautiful lifeless gray eyes. In that case, please burn my body and take or leave whatever I have... Just... take the photo in my chest pocket and keep it until you find the right person to give it to. I beg of you.... please.

Well, anyway, I'm a survivor of the helicrash 2 days ago. At least, that's what my watch tells me. I got this watch from my dad back at Earth's Heaven. He found it on some guy he described as “nerdy but dead” *Laughing immediately followed by heavy coughing*. Anyway, all I can remember are scraps of things.. from the crash... I remember my pilot screaming and then this sudden feeling of relief. The relief of finally getting out of this forsaken world. Then.... nothing. The warmth that suddenly ran through my body was comforting, a distant smell entered my nose and I embraced it with whole my body. The sounds of rain were even more comforting and I felt myself slip away. *drip, drip, drip, drip* Suddenly I heard a cry for help. I tried to stop fading, I really tried.... but I couldn't. It didn't let me... I fade away more and with my last bit of strength I managed to open my eyes so I could see this unsharp mass on my eyes. And all I can hear is thunder... thunder getting closer and I... I realized again that thunder wasn't able to move... That's when I make out the outline of a truck. A truck in front of me, loading in stuff. Wait...... that isn't stuff..... those are people....... my people. Then... nothing.

When I woke up again I had no sense of time anymore. All I could remember was that truck loading in my friends. I immediately went for my gun, but it wasn't there anymore. I reached down and started grabbing but my pistol was also gone. No use for it anyway because when I looked up a second later the truck was gone and the fire has already died out. I remember feeling the sudden coldness in every part of my body, even though the fear for my friends was burning inside of me. Not really a surprise though as I figured out a second later I'm only wearing my undies. I headed for the closest house I could find and headed inside. There I found some, well, I couldn't really call em clothes anymore, but more like rags that will keep me warm. I dress up and here I am. All alone, with no friends, no family...... Nothing........

Sign in to follow this