Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:33

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

DayZRP PlugDJ

Rolle    2450

Plug.DJ is a social website where you can chat and watch music videos in sync with other people.

If you've ever played cinema game mode in GMod, it's the same concept but in a browser. So what are you waiting for, join the party, listen to some good music and chat with fellow DayZRP members!

www.plug.dj/dayzrp-com

See you there! Party hard!

05c80b653c74cea4a2d8a2a84532f9a6.gif

Othuyeg    20

The new channel has been squirrelified.

#Cut4SquirrelSong

Othuyeg    20

I need to upload the uncensored one to Youtube so we can enjoy the full artistic entity that is the Squirrelsong.

(No, just kidding, I won't. Don't worry.)

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

It is time again.

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

tnkydoe    14

ffs. only place I was staff on dayzrp.

This^

&

Back to listening to overplayed songs :P

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Great news.

See you boys on there.

Fozzy    2

What Disagreements? I never even talked to you about this?

Probably kicking people out of the room because they were 'afk' which in fact they weren't there to reply to messages, or saying stuff like 'No Dubstep in the room for 10 minutes because I don't want to listen to dubstep. If you play dubstep I will force skip it'

Probably kicking people out of the room because they were 'afk' which in fact they weren't there to reply to messages, or saying stuff like 'No Dubstep in the room for 10 minutes because I don't want to listen to dubstep. If you play dubstep I will force skip it'

I myself never did such things, but people could have PM'd me about these people.

Fozzy    2

I myself never did such things, but people could have PM'd me about these people.

No, not yourself. It was the others that had power granted to them, and it just shows why they shouldn't have power.

No, not yourself. It was the others that had power granted to them, and it just shows why they shouldn't have power.

What makes the staff anymore qualified?

Burgz    6

Because they won't abuse their powers like some of the people you gave staff to? You already trust them in this community so why not on Plug.dj?

Fozzy    2

The fact that they do what their supposed to do. Stop the trolling / skip repeated songs etc. Not skip peoples sons because 'I don't like dubstep so I skip everything' It's not the point of the website. You don't like the song? Meh it. Don't have to be a pest and skip it. Maybe other people enjoyed it, yet the songs were skipped because that one person with staff didn't like it.

Because they won't abuse their powers like some of the people you gave staff to? You already trust them in this community so why not on Plug.dj?

Because there are alot, and I mean alot of Staff, currently there are no rules for the Plug.dj server and the staff could make their own rules and enforce them.

And when you say they won't abuse their powers, I have seen certain staff which I wont name abuse their powers on the server.

Also when you say trust staff, with the amount of current scandals and discrepancies I would not say I fully trust some of the staff and some members of the community trust none of them.

Roofcake    1

Who knew PlugDJ was such serious business.

Its just music guys :D

Probably because somebody else found it and presented it to the community on their own terms so people know who introduced it. And that nobody informed Man.

Stagsview    588

Guys come and join in the Radio!! Tonight is being hosted via Fallen members of all types of Underground Punk and metal movements, Other styles are all welcome! But this is not music for the light hearten :D

Manatee-Face-bump.gif?1300194316

Join! :)