Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
thepielord11

Account removed?

Question

Ok, so I registered for DayZrp a few mounths or so ago and was Approved to play. After leaving DayZRP for a mount or two I decide to play again. While logging in to the DayZRP website it told me that My email or password where invalid. So I assumed my account had been removed due to inactivity.

This is just a request to recover my account due that it was Approved for playing. The account user was "thepielord11" and gmail used was "[email protected]"

Oh and I remade a new account, if wondering how I posted :P

5 answers to this question

If your account was removed due to inactivity you have to reapply for the whitelist, no exceptions are made.

Q: My account is gone, I can not log in and I can no longer recover password as it does not recognize my email address!

A: Your account was most likely deleted because you haven't activated it properly. Please read the welcome PM you receive when you register for instructions on how to fully activate it. Donor accounts do not have to complete this procedure and will never be deleted.

Reference

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Your account will be deleted if you do not post within the 30 days of registering.

To put it simple, try get involved on the forums if you can.

Good luck on whitelisting again.

Mush    2

Solving and Moving to Questions.

Solution: Your account was most likely deleted because you haven't activated it properly. Please read the welcome PM you receive when you register for instructions on how to fully activate it. Donor accounts do not have to complete this procedure and will never be deleted. You must re-whitelist.

Barbarian    0

This same thing happened to me man, you'll have to use the new one that you made. If anything just continue with your old character on your new account.

Solving and Moving to Questions.

Solution: Your account was most likely deleted because you haven't activated it properly. Please read the welcome PM you receive when you register for instructions on how to fully activate it. Donor accounts do not have to complete this procedure and will never be deleted. You must re-whitelist.

Oh ok, thanks man also just a quick question. Since I've posted on the forums does that mean in 30 days from activity it will be remove? or is it only 30 from registration?

Actually another question.. :P :P

May I repost my previous submission for the whitelist? because I think I have it backed up.