Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Owen.

First Time

Owen.    0

I was whitelisted earlier today, and was gonna play some after Church tonight. But I had some setup problems with Arma 2 OA Beta files. I got it resolved, and joined server two for a few minutes to see what it was like. I have to say, Im impressed. There was ZERO lag, excellent frames, and I like how the zombies seem a little slower, but cause a lot of damage. I also like the inland spawns, if my memory of the map serves me, I ended up in Gorka unless things have been changed or added. Anyway, Ill be on tomorrow and look forward to seeing yall. Thanks for the whitelist, and the opporitunity to play DayZ like it was meant to be played.

Owen 'Kilroy' Bacon

Moxy    19

Glad you mentioned the part about "the opportunity to play DayZ like it was meant to be played", that's exactly how I felt when I joined.

I knew Dayz had so much more potential than a giant PVP playground, then I found this community and server which was just that. Anyways, welcome aboard, I think you'll like it here.

Hope to see you in game soon.

Owen.    0

I knew it, what DayZ was supposed to be. I used to hunt bandits and help the freshspawns. Then after being killed, I provided security to clans on Epoch, 1 briefcase for a 2 hour overwatch xD I made about 12 of them. Now Im just looking for fun without being sniper fodder. Thanks (Whos that on the profile picture you have, I swear Ive seen him/something in that manner)

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

The feeling when meeting those people without being shot, having conversation, sharing equipment. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the first days when everything was so new.

But today, and the days that I have been here the community has been great. I am glad that you feel the same way I did when I joined/found this community.

Othuyeg    20

It will be all fun and games till you hear the dreaded "This is the Church of Brian, You are hereby commanded to relinquish your weaponry or face your demise in fatal battle. If you do not choose to comply within fifteen seconds your fate is to die as a heretic! For the glory of Brian, the magnificent, the unforgiving - The ruthless!"

Then you are in a world of hurt.

Owen.    0

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that. I laughed just reading it xD

Moxy    19

(Whos that on the profile picture you have, I swear Ive seen him/something in that manner)

SNAFU; From "The Pacific"

Owen.    0

Okay, I thought it looked familiar and I wasn't goin crazy

Brandon    0

Love the way you put that. I feel the same and always have. Will hopefully meet you out there, friend.