Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:37

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DoubleX

Un-Blacklist... I made a mistake.

Question

Guest DoubleX   
Guest DoubleX

Hey, how you doing? See, I saw this guy that had just turned 16 and you would not un-blacklist him because you guys thought he was lying. But here's my problem... 16 is the MINIMUM for playing DayZRP... I am 16, I filled out the application for white listings and I accidentally typed 15... Can you guys please un-blacklist me? I am dying to play DayZ without all the non-sense we all have experienced with regular DayZ and the Standalone.

Please respond fast and thank you.

8 answers to this question

Burgz    6

Nope. Read the faq. If you're not lying, send an admin proof of your age with your face and a note with dayrp on it.

How do you accidently type in the wrong age? Also if you were blacklisted you will have to make a blacklist appeal under Ban Appeals. Please read the stickies before you do.

Guest DoubleX   
Guest DoubleX

Nope. Read the faq. If you're not lying, send an admin proof of your age with your face and a note with dayrp on it.

am I aloud to attach a photo of myself here? Or do I have to PM an admin?

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Sorry but now you have posted the wrong age you will be blacklisted until your provide proof of age. This can be in the form of an identification cads (drivers liscence, library card, bus pass) and the you holding a piece of paper that said DayZRP and your forum name. That's the only way you will get un blacklisted. All this information you will need to show in an appeal (like thumper said)

Good luck

Guest DoubleX   
Guest DoubleX

How do you accidently type in the wrong age? Also if you were blacklisted you will have to make a blacklist appeal under Ban Appeals. Please read the stickies before you do.

I must have been careless of what I was typing at the time.

Jamma    4

am I aloud to attach a photo of myself here? Or do I have to PM an admin?

PM an admin a pic of you holding some form of identification. I'm sure this info is in a sticky.

Guest DoubleX   
Guest DoubleX

Sorry but now you have posted the wrong age you will be blacklisted until your provide proof of age. This can be in the form of an identification cads (drivers liscence, library card, bus pass) and the you holding a piece of paper that said DayZRP and your forum name. That's the only way you will get un blacklisted. All this information you will need to show in an appeal (like thumper said)

Good luck

I haven't recieved any of my drivers license' yet and Damn, I hate library's.