Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 18:52

Ban appeal Sentry

Sonnyy

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-cherno-kos?page=2

This Thread -_-"

I said I wouldn't file a ban appeal, but this ban is ridiculous.

Sentry was in a firefight with Z.C., He shot and killed a player which got confirmed and identified as Z.C., on top of the Hospital, next to the Body of his dead Mate.

What should have he done in your opinion ? The player was identified as Z.C., by the other Survivor around / on top of the Hospital.

He identified his target, and he has killed his target.

Sentry did not break the NLR, he was alive all the Time, taking shots from the "dead" Z.C. Members.

I want that he gets his gear back, too.. this char reset is ridiculous as well.

You can't be serious about this Meekia. The survivor reported, that the guy is a Z.C. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should have Sentry done more ?!?!?!!

You don't just think something like.. "Wait, I'm taking shots from everywhere ATM. but I can't just kill the Identified Z.C. Member next to my dead mate, he might be a new spawned Z.C. which just wants to raid the bodies. I will walk 500 meters to the hospital and ask him, if he just spawned or if he is still fighting and then, if he didnt kill me right away, I maybe have a cup of tee and watch a few MLP episodes with him.. And of course tell him to stay there, until I've walked back the 500m to my position to finally kill him. "

That's ridiculous, impossible and will never ever happen to anyone in-game.

Guest Immulizion

Sonnyy let us both enjoy the ban! That fight was fun ofcourse but NLR are just out of date! I did the same thing as Sentry did killed a Freshspawn that tryed to loot the body! I killed you and He killed my friend exatcly the same but i was like 40 meters away or more and had diffrent gun!

Now if you gonna say you could tell me to backoff or leave the place NO i could not and if i did it your friend at hospital would kill me. So the rule \/ shouldnt be used in firefights!

"You see someone looting a corpse of your friend, does not count as stealing. You should make proper contact (warn the player). "

Is just pure bait to get killed.

That why we all should tell the Admin to update the NLR or making Firefights rule!

Like if there is an ongoing firefight and you know about it and decide to loot one of the body you need to know the consequence about getting SHOT! because if they aren't gonna change it then people can come back to firefight as freshspawn and scout around then tell their mates that's in the firefight where the enemy is which results like ghosting/hacking

OR

Make the NLR simple if you getting killed twice in the firefight that means you broke NLR and it is 2 days ban but here comes the stupid part even tho he gets back to firefight breaks the NLR and doesnt get killed instead he kill the whole team the enemy wont know that he broke the NLR so he could get away with it!

Im just sayin that the rules need to get updated and in details! like Firefight rules etc etc

End of story

I just had to post this! so admins can rethink about the rules!

Now to the admins keep us banned cuz we did break the rule but update it so no more problems like this will come up!

I wasnt looting your bodies, I didnt looted anybody.. maybe my body was around somewhere, but I had was to busy handling these zombies and forcing my character to run again, which didn't worked.

And Sentry got his target identified as Z.C., you didn't even tried to identify or to make any contact.. you said you were 40m away, so you could just stay in your cover and write something in the chat.. but again, nothing.. no try to ID your target.

But this appeal is not about you, it's about Sentry.. so please let me handle this with an admin.

Guest Immulizion

Err, no, the NLR does not need to be updated, you just need to use your head and not have to get the rules written out word by word so everyone can understand them. We sort of expect people to have a little common sense.

Yeah but people will try to abuse it!

I don't like to break the NLR and not gonna do it i had so many opportunity to do it! Instead of me getting back in firefight i steal vehicles which is allowed.

I wasnt looting your bodies, I didnt looted anybody.. maybe my body was around somewhere, but I had was to busy handling these zombies and forcing my character to run again, which didn't worked.

And Sentry got his target identified as Z.C., you didn't even tried to identify or to make any contact.. you said you were 40m away, so you could just stay in your cover and write something in the chat.. but again, nothing.. no try to ID your target.

But this appeal is not about you, it's about Sentry.. so please let me handle this with an admin.

How you people could ID us is because we use bandit skin which you get back when you die meanwhile your clan use skin which removes when you die! and how i knew it was you running back to your body is when you had zombie chasing you and stood exatcly at your body trying to loot it when all the zombies were hitting you.

I saw that your goal was to get your gear in first place then loose the zombies.

I couldnt type to give out my location because people know that you can type within 50 meter which is not much IN Game and you was in the corner of the industrial so i had to run around and find a good cover then type which would maybe take 40 sec and i didn't know that you had a buddy at hospital at that time therefore your mate could be anywhere so you was just distracting me and if i did it legit by saying to "leave the area" would surely get me killed

now imagen if the firefight was taking place in a field where you cant take cover and have to make contact? to not let you loot? then one dude have to commit suicide by running to you in openfield and tell you to leave? which is stupid

my goal was to get into the industrial building to bandage and not bleed out. And to get my character running, I hit F, I hit Right Mouse, I hit ctrl, I hit shift.. nothing worked.

But even if I would have tried to loot my body, still no right for you to kill a Survivor, without ID me.

But again, this is not about you and me, it's about Sentry, who did everything 100% correct and by the rules.

write me a PM if you want to discuss this shit.

Guest Immulizion

But even if I would have tried to loot my body, still no right for you to kill a Survivor, without ID me.

>One guy dies in Openfield middel of firefight

>Sniper sees a freshspawn running towards the body in openfield

>Nobody know who he is!

>Not allowed to kill

>Freshspawn takes the loot which could be NVG Rangefinder m107 GPS

>No one can shoot him! and nobody can tell him to GTFO

>Freshspawn wins by taking the loot!

>Firefight ends

>Winning team gets nothing

>Freshspawn LOLOL they cant tell me to GTFO because they dont want to get killed i get this shit for free i win!

and how firefight goes on is

>PEW PEW ONE DEAD

>PEW PEW SECOND DEAD

>PEW PEW THIRD DEAD

>Quite with gunshots and movements

>Okey guys i think we got them all

>Lets loot

How firefight breaksout is because they maybe want their stuff and if the firefight gonna be like that everyone dies and freshspawn gets the loot then there is no points of doing firefight because nobody win loot only loose unless the firefire isnt far far up north so freshspawn cant get up there but still firefights can take 1 hour and more

Guest Immulizion

That have nothing to do with NLR as i just saw when Meekia typed.

It is 1.5 Killing other players is not allowed in the following situations:

"You see someone looting a corpse of your friend, does not count as stealing. You should make proper contact (warn the player)."

Funny thing is that it says about your "Friend" not enemy but it is the same if your friend dies in openfield

And then

"Another player is stealing your items\tents\vehicles. You have 1 hour to get revenge before your KoS rights forfeit and the items/vehicles are no longer considered yours."

1.3 Killing other players is only allowed in the following situations:

I killed Sonny the loot is mine and the items belongs to me and if someone tries to take it then it consider as stealing which says that my action as legit against Sonny.

Now Sentry should be banned because he didn't follow the rule 1.5 because he killed one guy that looted his buddy who was on top of the hospital.

Guest Immulizion

No thanks i want to suffer with Sentry and i love it! tell sentry that me and him can play diffrent game these 2 days.

We can have World war 2 chrismas truce lol!

Guest Immulizion

Meekia sorry i have to take a warning then but i have to say this!

Your friend broke rule 1.5 because it says "looting a corpse of your friend, does not count as stealing." So you had to warn him he got killed on top of hospital next to your friends body and you cant kill the same player twice because he have NLR.

Now i don't think i broke any rules because i killed you and you returned to your body that means that you stole my items and by items i mean the items your dead body had because that was the reward when i killed you!

So rule 1.3 was applied to me not 1.5 which got me banned and pay attention to the rule 1.5 it says FRIEND not ENEMY!

Thx Bai

Sentry i love you <3 call me maybe, we can have truce these 2 days!

Sorry Meekia once again :$

I didn't took a Item from my Corpse, so I didn't stole "your" Items.

If it would be like you're saying, and looting my Corpse, would be forbidden by the Rules, because the Items belong to you now.

You would still have to wait, until I start looting the Corpse, to be allowed to kill me without making Contact.

To kill someone for just being in the Area, where your "Dead Body Loot" is, without telling him to not to loot the Body, would still be against the Rules then.

So there's no need for you to bitch about this, you would have been banned anyway.

BTW: FREE SENTRY !!!!!!

Err, no, the NLR does not need to be updated, you just need to use your head and not have to get the rules written out word by word so everyone can understand them. We sort of expect people to have a little common sense.

Sorry to comment, but this kind of comment by a jGM should not be tolerated, you're insulting a guy that made a ban appeal, for fuck sake handle this professionally.

This Ban appeal is not about Immulizion, and she's not insulting Me or Sentry.. and I don't think it is or it was even meant to be insulting.

Immulizion Ban appeal was already handled by Luna, and if Meekia is handling this one.. I think she's doing it professionally.. slowly.. but professionally.

Anyone else got something to add ? Maybe about the Lakers VS Miami Heat Game last Night ? LeBron and Wade were awesome, they've scored 66 Points..

Sorry to comment, but this kind of comment by a jGM should not be tolerated, you're insulting a guy that made a ban appeal, for fuck sake handle this professionally.

Sorry I'll just act like a robot from now on. It wasn't supposed to be offensive, I've said the exact same thing in multiple other threads, it just depends on how you take it.

Also I won't be handling this appeal as it's not fair or professional for me for handle the same appeal as I did the ruling in the report. You'll have to wait for someone else, I apologise.

Guest Lunarity

I don't want the guy with the dmr banned for shooting me. Still think this is a report worthy, because according to the rules I should not be shot on sight like that. I am not requesting a 3day ban for kos, but just a mild warning

Bumping this up because this needs to be resolved and a ban handed out to sentry for a KOS and an attempted KOS on me.

I'm unsure of which one you want, so I'm going with the rules on this one.

I'm issuing a 2 day ban and character reset to Sentry for breaking the NLR/KoS. Re-read the rules about re joining a firefight, and make sure you are not breaking the NLR about killing someone who is not involved.

I agree with Meekia's ruling

Ban / character reset holds.