Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
FudgingTeddy

Slavehack Thread

There is this browser game called "Slavehack" its pretty cool.

http://www.slavehack.com/

Its a hacker warfare mmo in your browser that is pretty fun with a group of people issue is my friends quit for various reasons, just interesting if any of you guys want to play in a group?

Also post pictures/stories if you wish.

Sir Doctor    3

Just made an account to try it out. I don't know where to start! xD

Just made an account to try it out. I don't know where to start! xD

Hey sorry for the late reply, go on "internet" make sure the IP is 1.1.1.1 and go to the website "freeware4all" or something else, it should be more self explanatory after then

Owen    16

I never heard of this before. From what I'm gathering it's like virtual hacking in a game. Might possibly give ut a go when I have spare time.

I never heard of this before. From what I'm gathering it's like virtual hacking in a game. Might possibly give ut a go when I have spare time.

It's very fun when you get a group together.

Eh if there is anyone who just started here and there ingame IP starts with 105 or 101, try and clear your logs, I noticed your IP at freeware4all, below the log after you crack a website on slavehack there is a edit log button, delete your IP that should show up, and edit log. I just cleared your log if its one of you guys.

I don't understand it at all.

I don't understand it at all.

Its confusing, but there should be tutorials on the internet, and once you get used to it, it makes so much more sense.

Eh if there is anyone who just started here and there ingame IP starts with 105 or 101, try and clear your logs, I noticed your IP at freeware4all, below the log after you crack a website on slavehack there is a edit log button, delete your IP that should show up, and edit log. I just cleared your log if its one of you guys.

Probably me haha.

Probably me haha.

heh Yeah lucky for you I was feeling nice, just decided not to wipe two randoms because I feel nice right now... It's a shame your ip had newbie protection, I would of left you some programs.

Probably me haha.

heh Yeah lucky for you I was feeling nice, just decided not to wipe two randoms because I feel nice right now... It's a shame your ip had newbie protection, I would of left you some programs.

I have some progams and I hacked that fishing place but I really have no idea what I'm doing.

for 10 minutes being cracking a bank, it takes 5 mins per crack for me.. yay 1.5 crc and wwl. anyway, I skip past every succesful crack and forget to copy down the pass for the bank account :/

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

inb4 actually hacking people :P

giving it a try now, seems interesting

Probably me haha.

I have some progams and I hacked that fishing place but I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Well a tip, wipe the logs of any server you do ANYTHING on, store every IP you find in logs in a notepad on your IRL computer, or even IRL notepad, and don't be afraid to be an asshole and wipe someones hardrive if they forget to wipe there ip's somewhere, but also remember to leave them a reminder afterwards.

Later on there will be riddles, so be prepared for those.

And backdoors are programs you upload to other computers and install, they will then produce revenue for you after you remote activate the program from the "slaves" tab, which than produce revenue which you can than at any point transfer to your bank from the "slaves" tab. Delete logs after uploading and installing from that PC. And after transferring to your bank, clear your logs as your bank number will show up alot in your log.

Well a tip, wipe the logs of any server you do ANYTHING on, store every IP you find in logs in a notepad on your IRL computer, or even IRL notepad, and don't be afraid to be an asshole and wipe someones hardrive if they forget to wipe there ip's somewhere, but also remember to leave them a reminder afterwards.

And backdoors are programs you upload to other computers and install, they will then produce revenue for you after you remote activate the program from the "slaves" tab, which than produce revenue which you can than at any point transfer to your bank from the "slaves" tab. Delete logs after uploading and installing from that PC. And after transferring to your bank, clear your logs as your bank number will show up alot in your log.

Well, I've started wiping my logs/putting an alias. So thats a start.

Are you "swaglord" perchance?

Nope, Canada.

Nope, Canada.

Ahhh, also I have like five peoples ips and 3 of them also come with bank accounts, yummy

Yeah clear that for your safety, luckily you are probs still under noob protection, so you cant be hacked for a little bit.

I've already given up, I was hacked, lost all my stuff and a virus was put on me haha. Fun while it lasted.

I've already given up, I was hacked, lost all my stuff and a virus was put on me haha. Fun while it lasted.

I literally just installed a hack onto someone else, no idea what I'm doing though

I've already given up, I was hacked and a virus was put on me haha. Fun while it lasted.

GG, if you want to try later, I can give you some protection and a bit of money?

Also post 100, yay.

fuck me. Got my main bank emptied :/, 1.5k euros down the drain :/, should of transferred that 400 I stole to one of my alts.

I'm on a roll, 3 new ips.

I've already given up, I was hacked and a virus was put on me haha. Fun while it lasted.

GG, if you want to try later, I can give you some protection and a bit of money?

Also post 100, yay.

fuck me. Got my main bank emptied :/, 1.5k euros down the drain :/, should of transferred that 400 I stole to one of my alts.

How do I get virus scanner?