Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Sephres411

Kicked due to invalid RP name

Question

Sephres411    0

Hi Guys, I've just been kicked due to an invalid Rp name, granted my name is '8' but this was stated in my whitelist and is part of the characters background. This was clearly stated and my whitelist was accepted nonetheless. Please advise if I need to actually change this.

6 answers to this question

Bianco    0

You should probably just change it to Eight instead of 8.

FireMatt    1

A valid RP name consists of a believable first and last name with an optional nickname inbetween.

Such names would be like:

Ryan Smith

Ryan 'Hunter' Smith

Lt. Ryan Smith

Also keep in mind that names of famous people cannot be used. You are not allowed to go around as Nicolas Cage, Liam Neeson, Harrison Ford etc etc.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

you need a first and a last name

you can use nicknames tho, so you can be John "8" Smith or something like that.

I'm 99% sure you cant just have a number or just a word. If it was stated in your app it's sad to see noone got the time to look over it and inform you, but oh well!

IAmJackBandit    80

Hi Guys, I've just been kicked due to an invalid Rp name, granted my name is '8' but this was stated in my whitelist and is part of the characters background. This was clearly stated and my whitelist was accepted nonetheless. Please advise if I need to actually change this.

Yeah man as stated above you need to correct that, you need a first and last name and 8 or Eight can be a nickname or something

You could make your name John 'Eighter' Doe, or just simply John 'Eight' Doe.

Basically it means that your name is Eighter, because John Doe is from my understanding only given to people that have no ID on them,(Dead or alive).

Oh, and the " symbol does not work, it will kick you for invalid RP name too if you use " instead of '. ^^

Sephres411    0

cheers guys. Unforgiven, thats a good idea. My Character basically has no recollection of his life running up to zeds, including his name, I shall John Doe him!