Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:14

Sign in to follow this  
ShadowDrakgon

Thank you CLF

Hey everyone so today my while being in the middle of being robbed by CLF I get a call on my cell-phone saying my twin brother Homie307 as known in the community got hit in the head and was at the hospital. I quickly told the CLF members what was happening and they let me go so and one of them even PM'ed me saying he hopes everything turns out ok so I wanted to thank CLF for being good sports and my brother is ok and is already being released from the hospital!

Major Tom    78

Holy shit, glad to hear that your brother is alright. It's always awkward when you need to leave halfway through a hostile action, but good on CLF for being so understanding.

Hope everything's okay <3

Holy shit, glad to hear that your brother is alright. It's always awkward when you need to leave halfway through a hostile action, but good on CLF for being so understanding.

Hope everything's okay <3

Thanks Tom!

Good to hear your brother is okay! :)

Burgz    6

What was your brother doing if you don't mind me asking? :P

Good to hear that he's okay though! Most people I know would do the same, I mean, it's expected...right? :D

What was your brother doing if you don't mind me asking? :P

Good to hear that he's okay though! Most people I know would do the same, I mean, it's expected...right? :D

He was at the X-Games today in Austin since his buddy got VIP tickets.

Bryan    0

I'm glad to hear that he's doing better! :)

Thank you again Bryan for letting me go man if you ever run into me IG again and need anything just ask.

TheLonelyOne    11

Good guy CLF.

This is a good community. People seem to be dicks on DayZRP only because they are robbing or executing someone, I think this is kind of a lesson to everyone here, just because they role-play as jerks and assholes, doesn't mean that they are actually jerks and assholes in real life.

And I have seen some people thinking otherwise for some reason...

or maybe some people role-play as assholes and actually ARE assholes IRL, but I never met anyone like that

As a great man once said...

"It's only a game! Why do you heff to be mad?"

I hope your brother is doing better!

Good guy CLF.

This is a good community. People seem to be dicks on DayZRP only because they are robbing or executing someone, I think this is kind of a lesson to everyone here, just because they role-play as jerks and assholes, doesn't mean that they are actually jerks and assholes in real life.

And I have seen some people thinking otherwise for some reason...

or maybe some people role-play as assholes and actually ARE assholes IRL, but I never met anyone like that

As a great man once said...

I hope your brother is doing better!

Thanks man and I haven't seen you in a while happy your back!

ZeroXiz    0

just because they role-play as jerks and assholes, doesn't mean that they are actually jerks and assholes in real life.

This, incredible how much hate can generate from RPing. Generated much of it myself last time I was around. Until I just started not giving a damn about what happened in-game.

For those of you who don't get it.

[video=youtube]

just because they role-play as jerks and assholes, doesn't mean that they are actually jerks and assholes in real life.

This, incredible how much hate can generate from RPing. Generated much of it myself last time I was around. Until I just started not giving a damn about what happened in-game.

For those of you who don't get it.

[video=youtube]

I now know the Origins

Bryan    0

Thank you again Bryan for letting me go man if you ever run into me IG again and need anything just ask.

You owe me nothing dude! Treat me like always IG, in the end I still robbed you ;) The most important thing for me is that you've been able to leave to go and take care of very important IRL things. Like i said earlier today: RL comes first!

Soren    0

Bryan, you should change your title from "Dat mean guy.." to "Dat nice guy who let people go even when he's robbing them because they ask nicely and are in a hurry, and since gear doesn't mean anything for him he doesn't mind letting a guy visit his brother at the hospital rather than liberating him". :D

Anyway, good to hear that the situation turned out good. Always nice that you took time to explain it in the situation, I guess it was because you had time. If anything really serous happens, like a robber is breaking into my house or my family is being slaughtered by a clown with a chainsaw I think I'd just leave/alt f4 and explain it in a report later. Most people here are human, so they will understand that IRL always comes first :)

Thank you CLF, I know all you guys are good guys. Fantastic actually, and I'must glad you're all back.

We'look repay the kindness in the future, I promise. :)

Thank you CLF, I know all you guys are good guys. Fantastic actually, and I'must glad you're all back.

We'look repay the kindness in the future, I promise. :)

The Master Vigilante has spoken.

Muntz    3

You mustn't have had a very rare weapon then. :troll:

In all seriousness, if I ever heard of someone trying to actually keep you around in this situation, shit would hit the fan. I mean yeah, CLF are all great guys and super nice and loving and all but this sort of thing will ALWAYS take priority over what happens in game.

In the end, it is all just pixels.

Slute    1

How nice of them, although im sure any sensible player would gladly do the same. Great job CLF :)

Glad your brothers okay as well, let's hope nothing scars!

Red    139

Great to see this happening IG. I applaud CLF for the sportsmanship.

I wish your brother a speedy recovery!

KoNos    1

good-job-gif.gif

Good job CLF :D

BTW- I hope your brother will get better.