Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:25

Sign in to follow this  
iKarma

Launcher File Pathing Issue

Question

iKarma    0

I just applied and wanted to install everything so I can play right when I get accepted if I do, but all my installations are on a separate drive than the default and I can't enter anything into the file path bars on the about tab to install the mod. Am I just blind, or is something actually wrong?

4 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Make sure the launcher and game files are installed on the same drive and located in your SteamApps/common/Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder on the same drive, the launcher is a little buggy with that, my launcher doesn't show where the location of the installation is, but it uses the defualt one AFAIK so you should be fine, let me know if I understood something wrong or anything!

You don't HAVE to use the launcher, just have all of the files installed correctly. Launch Arma 2 OA and click on expansion, then enable the RP mod. The game will then restart and you will be able to play on our servers by filtering "dayzrp".

iKarma    0

I think it works now, I reinstalled to the correct directory and it is installing things as I type this. Thanks for the help, I'll post again if it breaks.

Mush    2

Marking as solved for now and moving to Troubleshooting.

Solution: Reinstalled to the correct directory.

If you'd like this 'Unsolved' please inform me. :)