Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Skin Suggestion

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

that skin was not very good imo, but i do agree that there should be more female skins.

FireMatt    1

I believe that the skins in that pack are pretty badly textured. Chances are there's also some other issues with them that have stopped their implementation.

As standard for threads that suggest new skins:

We don't have any more civilian skins to add. The vast majority of civilian skins are already in our mod. Both IG and in the donation exchange.

Goes on every skin thread.

Mikachu    26

I think I remember testing these skins out and finding them to be buggy animation wise, something about the arms bending and clipping in weapons etc

Hex    31

I've tested this skin out as well as other merc skins ( and other stuff ) and posted my results in video's in my suggestion thread. No no no no no no and more no. That model is terrible and the face is even worse.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

I was looking at this mod pack the other day and I must say I was disappointed. The arms are way too slender, they glitch out and bend all over the place and the body armor texture clips though the shirt texture and vice versa. finally the face Is really ugly too her face looks like she has been hit with a bat -1 from me sorry.

Owen    14

The pack itself looks OK but by the other peoples comments I think this is touch and go for me. Though I would not want this if they caused issues ingame.