Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:53

Sign in to follow this  
Buck99

Fallout 4 discussion thread

Buck99    0

For 6 years now we have been waiting for Fallout 4 but instead we got Vegas which was a good game either way now I would like to talk about what you guys would like to see in Fallout 4 or any updates about Fallout 4 stuff like that, This link here is a petition to get some news about Fallout 4 from bethesda

http://www.change.org/petitions/bethesda-softworks-llc-announce-fallout-4

fallout-4_o_1077439.jpg

Yuval    2

I didn't like it. (By that i mean fallout 3+ new vegas) Mainly because of the graphics and voice acting, it feels outdated. And it is, not hyped for it.

Buck99    0

I didn't like it. (By that i mean fallout 3+ new vegas) Mainly because of the graphics and voice acting, it feels outdated. And it is, not hyped for it.

tumblr_ma59b5nfGr1rgn2swo1_500.gif

Buck99    0

I don't really know what I want, I just know I want it!

Ikr

Did I mention we have memes to?

hCAEAF819

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I just hope its good when it comes out. Well not good, amazing.

Fallout 3 was immense and I spent countless hours playing it. A great game.

But then NV came out. It was good, but felt too much like an expansion pack rather than a new game. The story did make much sense, gameplay was the same as there were few new additions to the game to keep it interesting. Most of the game was just copy and pasta from fallout 3.

Also, Cut4FallotOnline

Buck99    0

I just hope its good when it comes out. Well not good, amazing.

Fallout 3 was immense and I spent countless hours playing it. A great game.

But then NV came out. It was good, but felt too much like an expansion pack rather than a new game. The story did make much sense, gameplay was the same as there were few new additions to the game to keep it interesting. Most of the game was just copy and pasta from fallout 3.

Also, Cut4FallotOnline

They had a Fallout online for a while but when Bethesda got the rights to Fallout they shut it down

For me fallout 3 was like Arma 2 Fallout NV was like Arma 2 OA

Lundborg    0

I'm really excited for a new Fallout game. I spent countless of time on Fallout 3 and NV.

I do really, REALLY, hope that the next title in line is not a "Fallout Online" à la Elder Scrolls Online.

Buck99    0

I'm really excited for a new Fallout game. I spent countless of time on Fallout 3 and NV.

I do really, REALLY, hope that the next title in line is not a "Fallout Online" à la Elder Scrolls Online.

Yeah me to

Murdercool    32

Fallout is love. Fallout is life! :(

Tumblr_mamcfzLSYt1r2vvn7o1_500.gif

Please give us Fallout 4! Please! How much longer do we have to stand by! :(

Buck99    0

If you guys could sing the petition It would really help

Well, I'm gonna be at E3 next week...

So if it's there, I'll post some video and a review of the demo if I get to play it

Buck99    0

So if it's there, I'll post some video and a review of the demo if I get to play it

I dont think it will be at E3 but if it is that would be cool :D

I dont think it will be at E3 but if it is that would be cool :D

soon

There are still 20 unannounced projects being shown at E3, so you never know

Killernat    0

I preferred Fallout 3 to new vegas due to the fact that there was literally shit all to shoot at, maybe a couple of radroaches oh look a fiend, oh look a... deathclaw!? but i'm only level 3. Anyway i am looking forward too it but i hope it will not be like new vegas

Buck99    0

I preferred Fallout 3 to new vegas due to the fact that there was literally shit all to shoot at, maybe a couple of radroaches oh look a fiend, oh look a... deathclaw!? but i'm only level 3. Anyway i am looking forward too it but i hope it will not be like new vegas

I think its going to have some of the improvements that Vegas had like aiming and other ammo types but im hoping it would be more like Fallout 2 and 3

Killernat    0

I think its going to have some of the improvements that Vegas had like aiming and other ammo types but im hoping it would be more like Fallout 2 and 3

Agreed :D

Buck99    0

I hope theres a dynamic weather system and possible radiated rain thats hurts you

I preferred the music in New Vegas over Fallout 3. Possibly my favorite was this: [video=youtube]

Buck99    0

I preferred the music in New Vegas over Fallout 3. Possibly my favorite was this: [video=youtube]

Yeah that was a good song

Othuyeg    20

I am just throwing this out there... It MIGHT be time to switch to a new game engine... Just saying.