Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cole6011

A journal I wrote last night :)

Guest cole6011   
Guest cole6011

Day 01

I woke up just south of what looks like an small village, from the church tower I could see what looks like a runway. But i'm still a good days walk away. What the hell happened, first I was fishing on the boat with my wife Alana and our son kenny. I cant find them anywhere. Wha.. wha.. what if they are dead, If they didn't make it. damn its getting dark, I can't seem to find any water. No one is around, found some beans though. Going to set up in this house for the night.

Day 01.5

I just got woken up by some kind of animal growling and scratching at the door. I don't know what it is, its way to dark to see. I just found a knife though, god I hope I don't have to use it. The scratching stopped, but I can still hear the growling outside. What kind of Animal makes this noise, A sick bear? a dying dog. I'm worried I hope they are still alive. I'm going to try to sleep a few hours before light.

Day 02

I don't know what the ♥♥♥♥ that was.. or who that was. He was sick, his eyes were white as snow. The man continued to come at me. He had a gunshot wound on his right shoulder and what looked to be a bite mark on his forearm. What ever was wrong with him, I had to do what was nessasary to protect myself. ugh, I didn't want to kill him. He didn't stop when I told him I'd hurt him. He just continued to walk faster towards me. When I turned my back to walk away he grabbed me and tried to... I ran but he ran after me I couldn't lose him. I had to do what I had to do. I need to get out of here. Find a radio, find someone who is not.. not sick. I'm almost to the runway I saw. Looks like its an old military base as well. Looks empty didn't see any planes or trucks. Just dead space. Something is not right about this place. *You see a blood smug on the paper and it is torn*

SatansNightOut    105

I rather like it.

I often forget that some people have no idea about the undead---until they get stranded. ;)

Guest cole6011   
Guest cole6011

Thanks! I enjoy when i get good feedback.

SatansNightOut    105

Perhaps in the next entry, you can inadvertently tell us some more personal details about this person/character... ^_^

Guest cole6011   
Guest cole6011

I was planning on that, im just trying to think of some personal things i can say trying to power the story thorugh to get it better.

Lil_Beefy    0

I'd have to agree with Crimson, I like the start to it and I'd also like to see some details given about the character, I suggest a 'before the apocalypse' kind of thing where you tell everyone about their life before the world went to shit.

Keep them coming, I've noticed your others and you seem to be getting better with each one. Which is a good thing.

Burgz    6

This too?

Jesus dude, stop copying other people's work.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/0/648814841435463700/

Instead of presenting other people's work and posting it all over here, maybe try writing your own stuff? I hope to god that you haven't stolen a story for your whitelist as well, because with this type of attitude I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned regardless of your app.

Voodoo    490

This too?

Instead of presenting other people's work and posting it all over here, maybe try writing your own stuff?

Agreed

Vesper    0

This too?

Instead of presenting other people's work and posting it all over here, maybe try writing your own stuff? I hope to god that you haven't stolen a story for your whitelist as well, because with this type of attitude I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned regardless of your app.

Dayuuuum. Called out. lol. But uh, quadruple agreed?

Roofcake    8

Exactly word for word too.

This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off. Go write your own damn story, and quit taking other people's shit.

-snip-

Nice catch.

Rolle    2968

Closed, plagiarism is not welcome here.