Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:54

Sign in to follow this  
Forto

Add mods but not too many

Forto    0

I would like to see DayzRP to add mods like ACRE and maybe some weapon and car adding mods but I do not want them to overload all of these mods together and ruin a great thing they have going. So if the developers are going to add mods be careful on what you choose and please limit yourself.

JaMiiE024    0

The devs have already tested ACRE on a server. And there are enough cars, it's RP not Epoch. :P

from what I have heard, ACRE is planned to be deployed on S3 (the hardcore server)

Overall, a lot of testing and trial and error go in to these updates. Most of the time, the devs figure out what the server genuinely needs and what it cannot support. For example, right now, different animations are being added to enhance RP such as /dance and /karate.

Don't worry, I feel they have learned from the Great Depression of RP and know to test things a lot more before implementing them.

Baron    2

Just a tip for the future, this has been discussed a hell of a lot before this post, please use the search function in the future, just searching ACE/ACRE will come up with search results.

Regardless, surfing the forums will let you find out that S3/The hardcore server will possibly be implementing said mod in the future, perhaps have a look at that too.

Muntz    3

We already implement quite a few addons and whatnot. Multiple gun packs have been loaded in also. We have a heap of custom cars as well. ACRE implementation is planned Soon™. Feel free to suggest other addons/mods/packs/etc specifically, as just saying "add mods but not too many" isn't really too constructive.

/closing.