Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:05

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

An Die Freude

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Well I am back. I probably missed quite a lot. But i came back to start a positive campaign. I want a second chance to amend the wrongs and be less cynical and own up to my responsibilities.This also means changing my name and adapting a whole new persona. (I want everything to be a clean fresh start.

I also left for awhile to finish school and go put in job applications and other various task. Been working in the gym too. I got into Counter Strike as well, Even though i am shit its still fun to play. So to anyone i have argued with in the past i only wish for the best for you all and bare no enmity. New start, So everyone is equal and i shall not carry any grudges. I learned also that running away also doesn't fix the issue. So cheers to a second coming and as Jack layton would say.

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.” - Jack Layton

Formally Anderson,

Now Catherine

Jamma    4

Welcome back, and yes, you have missed quite a bit :)

Mavasaur    0

I've never heard of you, but welcome back! I'm assuming you didn't do anything too terrible, considering you're still posting here!

Welcome back!

Septimus    23

Welcome back, we aren't properly introduced, I do hope to meeting you in-game in the nearby-future.

Welcome back Anders.

SatansNightOut    105

Welcome back.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Rawr!

Welcome back :P and is the title supposed to be German orrrr ?

time for more CS:GO clusterfuckmessyscreamingandraging?

Soren    0

Hey dude, welcome back.

Not to be a complete jackass, but on your third line of the OP you started a sentence with brackets and you never closed it. This means, you, right now, are constantly speaking in a bracket until the day you decide to finally close it. This will have a huge impact on your life if you don't change it soon.

End the bracket before it ends you. You have been warned.

tnkydoe    14

Hey dude, welcome back.

Not to be a complete jackass, but on your third line of the OP you started a sentence with brackets and you never closed it. This means, you, right now, are constantly speaking in a bracket until the day you decide to finally close it. This will have a huge impact on your life if you don't change it soon.

End the bracket before it ends you. You have been warned.

(Boom)

Welcome back anders. Hopefully we get off on a better foot this time...

Soren    0

Right tnkydoe.... because that is how it works... you can just close someone else's bracket off.

No... and you have just ended a bracket you never started, which means it will be impossible for you to ever start it, unless time travel gets invented while you are still living. I truly doubt that. You fucked up big time. You are now stuck inside an empty vote for eternity. Happy life.

tnkydoe    14

Right tnkydoe.... because that is how it works... you can just close someone else's bracket off.

No... and you have just ended a bracket you never started, which means it will be impossible for you to ever start it, unless time travel gets invented while you are still living. I truly doubt that. You fucked up big time. You are now stuck inside an empty vote for eternity. Happy life.

Are you sure? May want to check again :P

Soren    0

Are you sure? May want to check again :P

YAGpXPd.png

Frozen    45

Hi :| sup ?

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Welcome back :P and is the title supposed to be German orrrr ?

I know FranZ is banned, But its from a soundtrack of my most favourite game of all time Catherine.

[video=youtube]