Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:05
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

Trading forums back?

Do you want the Trading Forums back?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Trading Forums back?

• Yes
    • No

Yuval    2

I know this has been suggested many times, but over time i think that (at least how i see it) TP, and other alternative ways of trading, if it's in forums or IC are not nearly as good as the trading forums. At TP you get the usual trolls and thieves running around and outside of it good luck getting a trade and if you have a glance at the what gear do you have trade you'll see that some people have done trades from posting gear there and getting offers that way. So without a large wall of texts does anyone agree?

Burgz    6

Nope. I like to do it in-game for the rare occasion I go into the TP. We do inter-clan trading too. Also, the gear thread equals for enough OOC trades anyway :D

Hofer    20

The trading forums were used to trap other players in trades, to spam ooc jibber jabber and other nonsense. Not to forget all the troll bids.

No, I do not want to see it back. Go trade in game, at Trade Post or at another (future) settlement.

Mavasaur    0

Yeah I don't care for the trade forums to come back. They were a pain in the ass to moderate, and take away from the RP of actually trading in game.

Gonna have to say no to this. I feel that trading should all be done in game, plus with the addition of the trade post it seems a little detrimental to do it OOC when you can go to the trade post and roleplay out the trade.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

WTB SVD

WTS M60

Moxy    19

No.

This is what the TP should be used for.

Diggy    0

Agreed with everyone else. Trade at the TP. People need to realize it is a Trade Post and not a hangout for everyone to sit in all day. Honestly, most the time I am there no one is trading anything to begin with.

Ego    1

Noooo!.gif

This must be like the 8th thread I've seen about wanting it back and its been denied every single last time...