Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:21

Sign in to follow this  
Killernat

Magic the gathering

Killernat    0

Anybody in the community play magic the gathering? Im loving the journey into nyx set its epic

Never heard of it :P

I've been playing since the Revised edition, although me and my group of friends who play it have pretty much stopped investing in it in the past 2-3 years. We don't play very often because we all are grown-ups with jobs and families but we try to meet for a session at least once in every 2-3 months. I still have 42 decks to my name, and I love each one of them, but we don't play on a competing level, most of my decks are "highlander" which means only one card of each, makes for more diverse and random games.

That's about half of my decks right here.

VjiofW3.jpg

Mavasaur    0

I used to play quite a bit, but players are hard to find outside of going to actual card shops. I still have a few thousand cards somewhere though.

Killernat    0

I've been playing since the Revised edition, although me and my group of friends who play it have pretty much stopped investing in it in the past 2-3 years. We don't play very often because we all are grown-ups with jobs and families but we try to meet for a session at least once in every 2-3 months. I still have 42 decks to my name, and I love each one of them, but we don't play on a competing level, most of my decks are "highlander" which means only one card of each, makes for more diverse and random games.

That's about half of my decks right here.

VjiofW3.jpg

Wow 42, i only have 2 :D. But i have only started playing in these few recent months. A lot of my friends go to Friday night magic, but i can never be fussed, i prefer to just play with my friends. And also believe it or not my Dad also has two decks and we verse each other most nights :D

Killernat    0

I have to say that my most favorite set is Born of the Gods due to its all round awesomeness ;)

Born of Gods is my favorite set, I hate it when people use outdated and OP set.

Not all who play MTG started playing in the last 3 years, I've been playing since 1997, of course I have many older cards but I don't own a Black Lotus or any Moxes, those are OP. Most cards coming out are better versions of already existing cards btw, you'd learn a lot to check out older cards. Example below. Cating cost is reduced, and losing life is a lot stronger than taking damage.

Image.ashx?multiverseid=189904&type=cardImage.ashx?multiverseid=205035&type=card

Killernat    0

Born of Gods is my favorite set, I hate it when people use outdated and OP set.

Not all who play MTG started playing in the last 3 years, I've been playing since 1997, of course I have many older cards but I don't own a Black Lotus or any Moxes, those are OP. Most cards coming out are better versions of already existing cards btw, you'd learn a lot to check out older cards. Example below. Cating cost is reduced, and losing life is a lot stronger than taking damage.

Image.ashx?multiverseid=189904&type=cardImage.ashx?multiverseid=205035&type=card

Yes and a lot of reprints too

Kanye    14

Play it a ton with my brother, when he left for college we cleaned his room and there are 3-4 large plastic boxes filled with cards. I don't really play anymore so we are planning are selling them in the future as most of them are in very good condition.

Killernat    0

Play it a ton with my brother, when he left for college we cleaned his room and there are 3-4 large plastic boxes filled with cards. I don't really play anymore so we are planning are selling them in the future as most of them are in very good condition.

What sets are they?

Livs    0

After I stopped playing DayZ, I have become a Magic geek :P Currently playing Black/white and Black/Green decks. It's super fun to play with friends during a weekend, but sadly I don't have time for it these days due to studies :(

Kanye    14

What sets are they?

I dont know what set but They range from 1998 sets to current sets

Killernat    0

After I stopped playing DayZ, I have become a Magic geek :P Currently playing Black/white and Black/Green decks. It's super fun to play with friends during a weekend, but sadly I don't have time for it these days due to studies :(

Same here but luckily there is a magic venue close to where i live and i go every friday to play. Play mainly red/green blue/white

What sets are they?

I dont know what set but They range from 1998 sets to current sets

Some of them will be worth quite a lot since some people will want them as collectibles.

Killernat    0

around 2 years ago I was at a prerelease tournament and I got a Garukk Relentless/Garukk Veil Cursed double side In one of my packs, sold it for 30$ at the end of the night.

lucky person, my friend got 4 mythic rares in one night last week (all of them plainswalkers

Kanye    14

Haha wish I got that lucky, The best I gotr was the garruk and two foils in the same pack