Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MegaTiki

MegaTiki's E3 Thread of Awesomeness

So as y'all may be aware, I'm in the game development industry. Being a member of the industry grants me access to E3, which I shall be attending next week (June 10-12) in LA. I will not be going as part of the Division dev team, but I will be going on my own. With me shall be my trusty GoPro with which to film interviews and game footage.

So my question to you:

What do you want to see?

I will be updating the thread until next Friday (June 13) when I return home to Houston

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

So as y'all may be aware, I'm in the game development industry. Being a member of the industry grants me access to E3, which I shall be attending next week (June 10-12) in LA. I will not be going as part of the Division dev team, but I will be going on my own. With me shall be my trusty GoPro with which to film interviews and game footage.

So my question to you:

What do you want to see?

I will be updating the thread until next Friday (June 13) when I return home to Houston

FPT, first person tiki!

wish I could go to E3 or any other convension like it :(

Burgz    6

Urm...hmm.

How about Standalone? Did that come out yet?

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Division. If that's at this E3

Urm...hmm.

I'll send Rocket an email and see if I can get an interview with him and the Bohemia Interactive dev team

Lol, seeing as I work for them I think I can get that interview, consider it done

AND NO I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BEFORE THE UBISOFT PRESS CONFERENCE

BUT WATCH THE UBISOFT PRESS CONFERENCE

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Urm...hmm.

I'll send Rocket an email and see if I can get an interview with him and the Bohemia Interactive dev team

Lol, seeing as I work for them I think I can get that interview, consider it done

Sorry I was reading so quick I didn't see you were division Dev. I'm exited for that game man

Sorry I was reading so quick I didn't see you were division Dev. I'm exited for that game man

It is going to be an awesome game

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

If it's bad then I know who to sent abusive messages to.

:troll:

If it's bad then I know who to sent abusive messages to.

:troll:

Definitely better than Watch_Dogs, but I think that fell victim to over-hype. People got too excited for that game, and expected more than they could possibly deliver from it.

The difference with the division is that it's the most ambitious game project that's being undertaken right now, and they're not going to release until they are happy with the game

Roman    0

and they're not going to release until they are happy with the game

*in before early access beta*

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Mirrors Edge 2 :D

Besphynx    0

Urm...hmm.

AND NO I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BEFORE THE UBISOFT PRESS CONFERENCE

BUT WATCH THE UBISOFT PRESS CONFERENCE

Bit off topic here but that sounds interesting, how about you make another thread and talk us through the daily sturggles of working at Ubisoft? Like, what do you do there? Do you clean the toilets? Clean the offices when the Coders shoot themselves in the head? What?

Also, get the Ubisoft guys to wear a DayZRP T-Shirt, I am sure Rolle would not mind :)

WarMachine    11

Fallout 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, Division, and most of the bigger titled game :D

words and things

Bit off topic here but that sounds interesting, how about you make another thread and talk us through the daily sturggles of working at Ubisoft? Like, what do you do there? Do you clean the toilets? Clean the offices when the Coders shoot themselves in the head? What?

Also, get the Ubisoft guys to wear a DayZRP T-Shirt, I am sure Rolle would not mind :)

I might make a thread about it when I get some free time, but I need to be careful what specifics I go into as not to reveal things o.0

Mainly, I work on the background story and lore of the world of the Division

Mavasaur    0

H1Z1, Camelot Unleashed, The Forest

Have fun at E3, I went last year and it was pretty awesome.

Besphynx    0

words and things

I might make a thread about it when I get some free time, but I need to be careful what specifics I go into as not to reveal things o.0

Mainly, I work on the background story and lore of the world of the Division

So, my question is how did the main characters daughter/brother/son die? :troll:

Nah but, you think you could perhaps get DayZRP somewhere in the lore or perhaps get one of the guys to wear a shirt? :P

Who'd you go with?

Mavasaur    0

Who'd you go with?

My wife's aunt works for the LA Convention Center and got us in.

So right now, I'm planning on posting a review of the Division demo, the Battlefront demo (HYPE), the new Battlefield Hardline demo, and MAYBE Fallout 4 (soon)

Bear in mind that about 20 of the games that are going to be on show on the convention floor have yet to be announced, so expect some surprises.

And so the journey begins... Sitting here at the gate in Houston, getting ready to get on my flight to LA

Rolle    2931

Nice, perhaps create an E3 floor tour when you get there? :)