Server time: 2017-10-20, 23:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cole6011

Farmers for good backstory (Would like feedback)

Guest cole6011   
Guest cole6011

I was just sitting with pa that day. It was a nice bright day in the middle of summer we were sitting on the porch just taking sips at our water. We soon got to working. I was picking some corn and pa walked over and said hey, have you even thought about how cool this world is. He looked into the sky and started explaining from what is known we are the only living things here, sitting on this beautiful earth with water and food, living off our own land and everyone has so much potential. It is amazing how this human race exist. We all sit here on one big chunk of land floating through space and we do amazing things that let us inhabit our own world. That was the day that i looked up to pa and thought of what i wanted to be. A policeman, every time i thought about how cool it would be to work for the law and prevent all the evil doings in this beautiful earth and how cool it would be to just be able to use weapons for my own safety and be able to catch crooks at the same time. It seem'd like a hell of a thing to do. That was the exact day I saw a strange like shadow figure moving through the fields at night. I was wondering if it was a robber. I grabbed the gun walked outside and shouted "Hey! what are you doing out here" all i heard was a gurgling noise as the shadow like figure approached me, i shouted "If you dont respond im gonna kill you fool!" It just kept walking getting faster and faster as it came towards me. I shot, i walked up to the figure to see it still alive after a blast to the chest. I got scared after i saw its rough figure. A zombie, at first i thought someone was playing a prank on me so i shouted "Is anyone out there" and nothing responded. I saw now 10 shadowy figures running towards me. I shouted for pa to come out and help. We were both shooting all that walked towards us. My heart was pounding and my breath squeezing out my lungs like a race car. I noticed a gurgling sound really close and turned around, I saw a zombie munching on my dads body then he started screaming. That is when life stopped, I shot the zombie and looked at my hands thinking this must be a dream! WAKE UP! I couldnt and i realized it was reality. I started to grab a backpack and everything else i could like food and drink and ran from the house. I saw shadowy figures casing me. I ran into the woods hoping to be safe. I made a fire and met up with a few figures running through the woods. One person name was Ryan and the other being Troy. We soon became friends going through the zombie apocalypse looting town after town. I wanted revenge on whoever did this to pa. I was ready.This is just for a background story and i would like feedback, feel free to speak your mind.

Guest cole6011   
Guest cole6011

Oh i see. Sorry i just threw this out there to get a opinion of the backstory.

Rick    19

This should be in the role playing section then, but the story itself isn't half bad. It's really more of a character background then a clan idea. May want to either kill off or do something with the 2 people you mentioned because unless you have 2 other friends joining, you can't roll around with imaginary people. If you want to make this your character's back story, then I would go into more detail as to how this fits in with chenarus. If your a native Chernorussian, then what else has happened in your life, and what have you been doing since the outbreak (it's about 2 years since the first infected). If your foreign, how did you wind up in Chenarus? Just in general think about things that would come up in game in a conversation, or things that would effect the way your character acts. Your character background is more of a life summary then a specific event (not too detailed, just important stuff).

Guest cole6011   
Guest cole6011

Starwars it was just a background story and i wanted to see what people thought of it.

Rick    19

Starwars it was just a background story and i wanted to see what people thought of it.

ya I saw your post and edited mine. It happens sometimes when you post at the same time, so you don't see what the other person posted until after you did :)

Sign in to follow this