Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:35

Sign in to follow this  
TylerP500

Audio Log 1 - Tyler Pakish- 6-4-14

TylerP500    4

"I have been around Trade Post lately, trying to wrap my head around this crazy world. I just can't seem to get things to go my way now. And then...I don't even know what friends I have, who is trustworthy or who wants to put a round through my skull. I have heard of this... this Council organization. I don't like what I hear. Random attacks on civilians, executions and things of that nature. I tried to start a small group to make an attempt to halt the Council's attacks or at least give them something to think about.

Instead, it made me the laughing-stock of all of T.P. and even got me beaten. I decided to just let the whole idea of a guerrilla force slip from my mind. I'm going to try to patch things up at T.P., just disregard all of the people who come to mock me and call me "Soldier-boy".

I will have to try and get those individuals to become my friends because at the end of the day, the guy on your left and the guy on your right...they're all you've got. I just hope that things will turn out well for me. The more alliances I can form, the more places I will have to run, but you can only run for so long...End Log 1"

*Please leave your thought on whether or not I should continue these, I would really enjoy writing for an audience.*

Phatal    46

I think you should. Good luck with getting your named cleared. Im still a bit skeptical about ya in game and Lilia isnt sure how to feel about being Called Bloody Mary and the Angel of Death. But Lets see some more 7/10

Sign in to follow this