Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:05

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phalix

Execution?

Question

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

If, for torture/execution, you threaten(do if they don't speak) to leave the person tied up in the middle of nowhere duct taped so they can starve/dehydrate to death?

Is this against the rules if you are trying to execute said person?

18 answers to this question

Roofcake    1

Honestly, I would be super pissed off in real life if I was just left there not able to do anything. I would probably just end up re-logging. If you can do it, it would be a really dick move.

Just remind me not to get captured by TFW ;)

Burgz    6

I'd say yeah it is against the rules, by leaving them there, you don't know how long they can stay there. It's kind of a bit lazy I suppose? Try other things such as making him face a zombie unarmed after you've roleplayed obviously. Sometimes, if we are going to execute someone we tell them to run away, if we shoot them and they die, then they die, if we miss, then they live.

Be creative, original and try and make it enjoyable for the other person. You don't have to execute them remember, it shows more power to keep them alive than to kill them anyway :P

Ancalagon    0

Well basicly you need to gurantee that your hostages have food and water... on the other side, using the dmg from dehydration/starvation to execute someone could be interesting RP as well. Never tried it because i wasn't sure either ^^

TThe uqestion is: Do you just want to randomly leave them somewhere in the woods? Well, i would say this is against the rules and it isn't good RP either. You can't just leave people standing around for ages, they want to play and enjoy RP.

But if you hold them captive, they are starving and you use this as execution/toture... well i wouldn't have a problem with it. But then, the Execution-rules should apply, you would need a good reason to do so.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Haha.

But like doing "If you don't tell me [insert something involving "where the fuck.."] I'll leave your ass out here for the wolves- that's if the hunger doesn't get to you first."

And if they don't come squealing like a girl after that, we(pretend to) leave. Letting them starve to death or dehydrate to death or so on.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

If I were you, I would say that instead of killing them on the spot, that I am going to watch them die slowly, you probably should shoot them in the leg so they bleed aswell as otherwise it could be literal hours until they die. As a last resort go OOC

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

And it isn't for just execution purposes, but for interrogation.

Strip of food/water

Make them run 3 kilometers with you. Tie 'em up, and start asking questions, leave for ten minutes, if they don't answer, rinse and repeat

Tiddles    0

While it may be interesting, if you don't stick around, it would be boring and looks lazy on you part, so I would suggest not doing it unless you can guarantee that they will die extremely soon, while creative executions could be interesting, this one probably isn't

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I'll use it for interrogation mostly, but if it comes down to it- then well fuck 'em. They can starve.

Burgz    6

-text-

For torture yeah it would be fine because it would probably be quite enjoyable roleplay, you just gotta make sure to feed them and give them water as a reward you know? For information, if not they slowly begin to die. Just make sure that they don't actually die.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

-text-

For torture yeah it would be fine because it would probably be quite enjoyable roleplay, you just gotta make sure to feed them and give them water as a reward you know? For information, if not they slowly begin to die. Just make sure that they don't actually die.

Like tie them up, put food/drink infront of their face and be like "If you want it, you just gotta talk"

Ancalagon    0

Strip of food/water

Make them run 3 kilometers with you. Tie 'em up, and start asking questions, leave for ten minutes, if they don't answer, rinse and repeat

Well these are creative interrogation methods. I don't really see a big problem but i never do as long as i think the RP was good and enjoyable...

A solution could be they would tell you OOC when they are about to die from starvation ect. Because if you don't have a good reason to justify an execution, you still need to keep them alive ^^ And if you do this, it shouldn't be a problem

Due to the conditions, it would take a long time for them to die. If you wanted to do something similar, make them bleed and tie them up. Watch them die and continue role playing, it will be fun for both sides. My advice, don't leave them tied up and go do your own thing. It'll look lazy and bad on your part, the victim will be bored OOC and pretty pissed.

Take a look at this report, some poor guy was tied up for 30 minutes and you can see from his video that his food & Drink didn't go down much at all due to him not moving.

To be safe, role play with them until their death. Don't leave them alone to be bored OOC.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Strip of food/water

Well these are creative interrogation methods. I don't really see a big problem but i never do as long as i think the RP was good and enjoyable...

A solution could be they would tell you OOC when they are about to die from starvation ect. Because if you don't have a good reason to justify an execution, you still need to keep them alive ^^ And if you do this, it shouldn't be a problem

That would take away the risk

It should be- ic; your body hurts so bad you can barely speak and you know you are going to die, so you just yell out all the shit I want to hear.

#sorry4vulgar

Due to the conditions, it would take a long time for them to die. If you wanted to do something similar, make them bleed and tie them up. Watch them die and continue role playing, it will be fun for both sides. My advice, don't leave them tied up and go do your own thing. It'll look lazy and bad on your part, the victim will be bored OOC and pretty pissed.

Take a look at this report, some poor guy was tied up for 30 minutes and you can see from his video that his food & Drink didn't go down much at all due to him not moving.

To be safe, role play with them until their death. Don't leave them alone to be bored OOC.

That's why I asked this question was because of that report. :)

Burgz    6

-text-

Yeah, but if they still aren't going to talk then will you just let them die? That's not allowed because they've done nothing wrong. You can't force them to talk else you'll kill them.

That's why I asked this question was because of that report. :)

So, as you can see the victim didn't have such a great time. You can also see the process of the "Execution" - Slow & Boring, no interaction = bad

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

We won't leave them alone for more than 10-15 minutes tops(unless we get killed in a firefight by them)

But I plan on not being in any hostilities(only one hostile, etc.)

Get up and run for a bit, set him back down. Ask questions, if he answers- he gets rewarded with food and drink.

We won't leave them alone for more than 10-15 minutes tops(unless we get killed in a firefight by them)

But I plan on not being in any hostilities(only one hostile, etc.)

Get up and run for a bit, set him back down. Ask questions, if he answers- he gets rewarded with food and drink.

As long as there is a flow of role play interaction so the victim isn't getting bored (OOC) then it should be fine. The interaction should be enjoyable on both ends, it is a game after all and people play it for fun :)

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Alright- Go ahead and close.