Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Husky

J.S.R.S Sound Pack

Husky    0

I came across this sound pack when looking up armaholic stuff and I fell in love instantly, I don't know how well this optimizes with the DayzRP mod but I just cannot stop watching this video, ALL of the sound to me at least sound absolutely amazing and would make firefights so much more terrifying/realistic, especially the grenade sound.

Devs pls <3

[video=youtube]

Fozzy    2

I'm pretty sure it arleady uses a sound mod. I do have the suspicion that it is JSRS :P

Herr    0

I'm pretty sure it arleady uses a sound mod. I do have the suspicion that it is JSRS :P

Nein.

Yuval    2

JSRS sounds good but after i fucked around with it, it does sound nice but eventually it is annoying, sounds wierd and repetitive..? Can't describe it but just no... Pretty sure we have ace sound pack with is better imo.

Mikachu    26

We currently ACEX as a sound mod along with custom sounds that sometimes come with guns.

As for JSRS it has been suggested many times before and as far as I'm aware it is broken somehow with the RP mod

Husky    0

We currently ACEX as a sound mod along with custom sounds that sometimes come with guns.

As for JSRS it has been suggested many times before and as far as I'm aware it is broken somehow with the RP mod

Aww okay :/

I did search though nothing came up, might be because I put a dot in between every letter :D

What a shame :(

Mikachu    26

Aww okay :/

I did search though nothing came up, might be because I put a dot in between every letter :D

What a shame :(

Here, found this :)

JSRS uses scripts that spawn entities server side, these conflict with our filters and they use up client and server resources. ACEX_SM only replaces sound files client side so it can be used by anyone and does not conflict with the server.

We had it, we tested it and we disabled it, for above reason.

Dicey    5

I remember JSRS could be made to work with DayZ way back in time.. I also remember it made throwable junk (Tin cans, soda cans, whiskey bottles) sound like grenades.

It was hilarious.

Thank you for reminding me of these fond memories.

I feel the sounds currently in use are alright.

Vincent    0

I enjoy the sounds as they are now. Im pretty sure JSRS is a massive file aswell

Glenn    10

It looks nice, but changing it again is just confusing.

But you will know the weapons by the sound with this one though.

Mental    0

JSRS has way better sounds IMO. But as said above, its just not possible unfortunately.