Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mavasaur

Marijuana Coffee

BeastMade    0

Man I smoke weed almost every night on dayRP do you know what it will be like when they bring this to my state I will be pasted all day lel

Thats fucking cool.

Unknown Entity    126

Coffee and Weed, my 2 favorite things ! Put in 1 ? I'm in.

Too bad it will won't come to Europe any day soon.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Man I smoke weed almost every night on dayRP do you know what it will be like when they bring this to my state I will be pasted all day lel

if this is true it makes so much sense now

:troll: <3

Sly    1

What people do when they are not playing Dayzrp does not concern me but hopefully you (and others) dont play when you (they) are completely stoned, same goes with alcohol. Its easy to do something stupid while high or wasted. Smoke responsibly friend :)

Hofer    20

Wow you're my hero.

Mavasaur    0

Wow you're my hero.

Yeah, this.

I just posted this because I thought it was pretty cool and unique. But you just proved to me that this is a horrible idea because people will abuse the shit out of it.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

*Bullshit level rises*

But seriously, this is stupid and will just end up with more knobs on instagram posting their weed and their weed cofee acting like they're some sort of 'Fuck the establishment' kiddos

Mavasaur    0

*Bullshit level rises*

But seriously, this is stupid and will just end up with more knobs on instagram posting their weed and their weed cofee acting like they're some sort of 'Fuck the establishment' kiddos

Another reason I don't partake in social media. It's full of stupid people. Though I do think this is pretty innovative, and it's fitting for the newly legalized marijuana state, and the dare I say, "Coffee capital of the world"

What people do when they are not playing Dayzrp does not concern me but hopefully you (and others) dont play when you (they) are completely stoned, same goes with alcohol. Its easy to do something stupid while high or wasted. Smoke responsibly friend :)

If you're drunk you will do stupid shit. However, being stoned doesn't change your behaviour (in my personal experience). It only makes me calm and very tired.

BeastMade    0

If you're drunk you will do stupid shit. However, being stoned doesn't change your behaviour (in my personal experience). It only makes me calm and very tired.

--Snip--

--==THIS USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST==--

Mavasaur    0

Woah, lets keep it civil.

This is a simple discussion about a product in development. It's not a debate on why you think marijuana is bad because Fox News says it is. Calm down.

#GoodTalk

-snip-

I dont do supid shit when im drunk, my friends doesnt. i know many people who smoke weed, they do shit like robs people, beats people, and alot more worse shit, they have been on jail or they are pretty close to get there. so stop your bullshit talk how fucking good weed is.

I'm not saying 'how fucking good' weed is. I'm just sharing my personal experiences and I've never seen anyone do stuff like this.

I'm sorry if I've made you upset with the way I described how I react to marijuana.

Man i love 4twenting bro, i smoke all the weed and ladeez man.

Proxzor    3

Apparently there's a new company that has made a cold brewed coffee named "Legal" here in Washington state. I'm not too sure if there's anymore WA members on here, but I thought I'd share.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02/marijuana-coffee-legal-adam-stites-_n_5431822.html

Heh thats an odd mixture... I dont like cold coffee though, but on the other hand I like weed. Wonder if its any good, probably not though, can't really see this be 'delicious'.

Sly    1

It all depends on what you get your hands on.

If you buy from some hobby grower you might get a little giggly from the Marijuana, munchies and a sensation of happiness.

If you buy straight from the Russian mob thats another story.

Yes lets keep it on topic and discuss the product in question.

I would guess that they use a Sativa strained weed to give the user a more energetic feeling compared to an Indica strain. This is probably already a thing in the Amsterdam coffee shops or it will be very soon.

Mavasaur    0

Apparently there's a new company that has made a cold brewed coffee named "Legal" here in Washington state. I'm not too sure if there's anymore WA members on here, but I thought I'd share.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02/marijuana-coffee-legal-adam-stites-_n_5431822.html

Heh thats an odd mixture... I dont like cold coffee though, but on the other hand I like weed. Wonder if its any good, probably not though, can't really see this be 'delicious'.

Yeah, I don't know. There are some edibles that are really good and enjoyable, and then some are just god awful, or the dose is way off. I'll definitely try it at least once though.

If you buy from some hobby grower you might get a little giggly from the Marijuana, munchies and a sensation of happiness.

Marijuana is legal (I think the correct word is condoned?) in the Netherlands, so I get it from trusted vendors.

Proxzor    3

I would guess that they use a Sativa strained weed to give the user a more energetic feeling compared to an Indica strain. This is probably already a thing in the Amsterdam coffee shops or it will be very soon.

Its not necessarely where you buy it from, its more the question of how pure the weed is that you are smoking.

SweetJoe    401

Any more negative posts will receive warning points. I cannot express my disappointment from the maturity level of some of you. The op is excited about a new Legal product being offered in his state and you express hatred and troll. This is a serious warning, do not take it lightly.

Sly    1

Marijuana is legal (I think the correct word is condoned?) in the Netherlands, so I get it from trusted vendors.

If you wanted to get the biggest firearm possible would you get it by joining a gunclub and obtaining a license for some pistol or get it by buying your weapon on the black market?

You would get the biggest weapon on the black market, you would be surprised how easy it was to get a WMD a few years ago.

Anyways the same goes weed, the quality is extremely high in the coffee shops but if you want to get the absolutely strongest stuff that should not even exist you go to the black market. But the coffee shops are your safest bet, If you dont know what you are doing you should rather be safe then sorry.

Its not necessarely where you buy it from, its more the question of how pure the weed is that you are smoking.

Yes of course this is absolutely true. An amateur could get lucky and grow some top notch bud but, I was referring to professionals growing the strongest bud for the highest price.

Ancalagon    0

Well i like coffee and i like weed... yet, i don't know if i would like a combination of both. Especially because there are few cold coffees i like.

But i don't need to care about it, i doubt weed will be legalized in Germany anytime soon, not even in small amounts ^^

Also, how you react on weed/THC in any form depends on my things. Your personality, the weed strain (Not only Indica/Sativa but different strains have different effects), your feelings. If you havea stable blood pressure. And, as others said, how the quality is. If there is other shit mixed in, the effect can be completly different. And weither it's streched or not often depends in the source - legal coffeeshop, random guy from the street, Online scene-forums or your trusted dealer ^^

In this point, the coffe haves an advantage, quality should be guaranteed

-snip-

I don't need 'the strongest' stuff.

There's a reason the coffee shops don't sell that stuff.