Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
John Blakeley

John Blakeley's Graphic Request Thread - Clans & Individuals Welcome!

ef5bb83c4c.png

Hi guys, I've started this thread because I see a lot of groups and people who could help themselves massively by outfitting themselves with some good graphics. I'm not the best designer here, but I want to make creating groups and suchlike to be much easier for the normal person who hasn't a single clue as to what on earth to do with GIMP or Photoshop. I don't demand any reward, and I don't expect one. I can create almost all of the graphics you'll be needing for your clanthread, profile, or even your YouTube channel. Banners, logos, signatures, infographics. I can even photoshop the HUD out of screenshots, although that is a relatively minor skill that I think anyone should be able to do. Depending on the amount of requests I get and the relative scale or difficulty of them, your request might take a while to be processed.

I will also do rank images for your group. Depending on what you want, I can either resize existing images to fit perfectly in 32x32, or I can create unique ones. If you wish to request something from this thread, send me a PM or post in this thread using the provided form, and and all requests sent without utilizing the form will be ignored. Please be specific and clearly explain what exactly you want when describing your graphics. Also, I will create your squad XMLs and setup your desired logo to work in-game. Be aware that some skins, specifically the mercenary series, show a black background under the logo, this is normal. Also available for request are clanthread mocks, usually inserted into clanthreads to provide some unique looking background, much like the images in my own clanthread.

1f75050d92.png

Unused Mock

Gallant Studios

SRR Header Example

Gallant Studios Infographic

Old Signature

The Major's Warning

News Contest Submission

A Drop Gone Wrong

Machinima Poster

Savage's Sig

Savage's Sig 2

a34691c395.png

Clan Emblem - LARGE

0a9183ecf3.png

SIZE: 760x700

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. The black area is where the clan logo would be, and the clan name and motto positions can be switched. If the logo does not take up the entirety of the black space, the rest will be transparent to assure a professional looking emblem. The patterned areas will also be transparent, as per your request. You can either seperately request a logo or send your own in. The fonts are also to your specification. You do not need to pick an exact font, if you cannot name a particular font, simply describe what you want. Please include any effects/weathering you would like performed on either the logo or the text in your request. This version is intended for use on clan threads.

Clan Emblem - REGULAR

ec78c912fb.png

SIZE: 512x512

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. The black area is where the clan logo will be. When requesting, either request a seperate clan logo further down the thread, or send in an existing one. The fonts are of course to your choosing, and I am obliged to remind you that the patterned area will be transparent, and the black area is only serving as a place holder area for the logo to be. This can be used in game, once resized to 256x256 and once it has been edited properly to work in-game via TexView 2. If you would like a version that also works in-game, simply add that in the request form. The inclusion of a motto in this image is optional. If you would like any extra effects performed on the logo or on the text, also include that in your request. This is a multi-purpose version, both usable in threads and in-game.

Clan Logo

3da4ee8ec3.png

SIZE: 256x256

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. The black area is where the clan logo will be. This is the logo you will want to request if you want to have a custom logo on either of the two graphics above. This is intended primarily for use in-game, when requesting, you will receive one PNG version, one TARGA version, and one PAA version, for use in your XML. Please be very specific as to what you are wanting and if possible provide reference images. If you would like any weathering or other such effects performed on your logo, please include such information in your request.

Clan Header

ec8504f50d.png

SIZE: 760x150

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. Naturally, this image is customizable in the extreme. When requesting this image, please send the logo you wish placed in the designated area in your request OR request one seperately. The colour of the black area can be changed, and the fonts are entirely up to you. The clan logo will be placed in the designated area, and of course, the patterned areas mark the transparent parts of the images. And weathering or other effects should be requested as you wish, via the form. This header is intended for use in clan threads to neatly divide the different sections. As such, when requesting this image, please describe the different text you want on each header. You will receive this in a zipped folder with the images titled accordingly and in PNG format.

Clan Header - ALTERNATE

ae1a7bfb72.png

SIZE: 760x150

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. This is an alternate version of the header above, the difference being that the logo in this header is seamlessly connected to the rest of the header, allowing for a different style. When requesting this image, please send the logo you wish placed in the designated area in your request OR request one seperately. This may not work well with logos that have a textured finish.Naturally, this image is customizable in the extreme. The colour of the black area can be changed, and the fonts are entirely up to you. The clan logo will be placed in the designated area, and of course, the patterned areas mark the transparent parts of the images. Any weathering or other effects should be requested as you wish, via the form. This header is intended for use in clan threads to neatly divide the different sections. As such, when requesting this image, please describe the different text you want on each header. You will receive this in a zipped folder with the images titled accordingly and in PNG format.

Clan Signature

7aa5fdf3f4.png

SIZE: 760x107

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. This is a signature designed for use by clan members to further represent their group when posting on the forums. EVERYTHING is customizable about the image. The patterned area can either be transparent or have an image in its place. The clan logo can be replaced with anything you wish, and the black areas can be any colour or texture you wish. Please include any weathering or special effects in your request.

Clan Ranks

f1742224c0.png

SIZE: 32x32

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image, and has been scaled up to further show the layout of the ranks. For those clans who could do with some unique, custom rank images on their Group CP. These are very basic, very small images used to distinguish rank on the Group CP and on the forums. I can either resize existing rank insignia or make custom ones like the ones above. These are only available in sets of 10. When requesting, please describe very specifically as to what you want. You will receive the finished request in a zipped folder and the images will be in PNG format, titled accordingly.

Clanthread Mocks

ac40a3b6a2.png

SIZE: 700x900

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. This is one of the largest graphics available for request so far. The mock is usually used to display part of your backstory in image format. This is a good example. The background is usually textured, please specify which kind of texture you wish to have. The most common way of displaying the information is via paper in the mock image itself, with writing that describes the backstory. If you are going to request something like this, please write in full detail EXACTLY what you want written in the image. Also, objects with relevance to your clan can be placed in the image, such as pistols or a vodka bottle, make sure you request this if you want it. Images can also be placed within the mock, please specify which images you would like included.

Regular Signature

355945a5dc.png

SIZE: 760x107

INFORMATION (READ BEFORE REQUESTING): The picture above only shows the optimal layout for such an image. This image is fully customizable. The background can be anything you want, or transparent, a border can be added round like in the example, and patterns added over. Effects and weathering can also be performed on the image or certain aspects of it. If you wish, you can send in a high-res wallpaper or image of a character or suchlike and I will make a render from that and make sure it ends up in the image. The text and fonts are entirely up to you.

I am working on adding new graphics for you to request! If there's something you'd like that's not on here, please tell me in the thread!

7a4785eae5.png

To send a request to me, please use the following form and either post it in the thread or PM it to me.

[b]What graphics would you like made? :[/b]
[b]Please link any images you want in the image, and make sure to tell me where you want them : [/b]
[b]Please tell me what text you wish to have in the image, and where :[/b]
[b]Please describe any effects or weathering you would like performed on the image:[/b]
[b]Which fonts would you like used? And on which segments of text? :[/b]
[b]Any other details you'd like to add? :[/b]

f506f61694.png

Once I have received your request, you will be placed on this queue. Check here once you've sent your request to see your position on the queue. As I've said, the more requests I have, and the more complex they are, the longer it takes, so you may have to be patient.

1: Dath345

2: Phantom

3: Voedric

4: Biddy

6: Ghost

7:

8: Ghost

9:

10:

Thanks for checking out my thread!

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

inb4 Charging 10 euro for each picture :troll:

Cid    333

The thread setup is pretty sweet! Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

enar21    1

Very nice idea of setting up the thread.

I once made this request thread. I got way too many requests and had to give up :P

Good luck though :)

Burgz    6

Not being funny, but it looks nice enough being empty :P

Good job buddy!

Vector    0

this thread looks amazing I hope some people take you up on your offer, I look forward to seeing some.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Do you do bears?

Guest TrueChang   
Guest TrueChang

Thank's John as you can see my Sig is bad ass!

Septimus    23

+1

Signature made by this man is really nice, I recommend using his services as they are of high quality.

Tiddles    0

Does an amazing job, cant wait for the rest! 10/10 would request again!

ArmaNerd    2

Thank you so much for making my signature! It looks amazing and i love it! If anyone wants an awesome graphics design then ask this guy!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

What graphics would you like made? : A signature

Please link any images you want in the image, and make sure to tell me where you want them : JBG logo, can find here, anywhere you think will look best :)

Please tell me what text you wish to have in the image, and where : Would like my character names on the bottom of the signature, set out like this "Hank James - Gvido Nazarov" Would also like the main text to say "Biddy"

Please describe any effects or weathering you would like performed on the image: Anything awesome you can think of, western maybe?

Which fonts would you like used? And on which segments of text? : Western maybe?

Any other details you'd like to add? : whatever you can come up with :)

thanks in advance

Voedric    28

+1 to this guy, he is great.

As you can see, my new signature looks very well done.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Nice work man!Keep it up :D

Just to update everyone, all requests are on hold right now as I'm in England on a personal trip for the week and I don't have my Photoshop machine with me! Requests will be started late weekend.

Doc    3

Sent you a PM request! ;)

Hopefully you can get it done!

UPDATE

Due to a various selection of IRL stuff and the fact that my Photoshop isn't working, I will close this thread until further notice. All submitted requests will be completed upon the re-opening of this thread. I'd like to thank everyone for their requests, it was a pleasure working with you. I am expecting to come back from my travels soon, however that could be up to a month, or as short as a week. If anyone would like to take ownership of the thread and work on the requests, please message me. I apologize sincerely for this, however I simply must take care of various things IRL that cannot and will not wait. I hope you can understand.