Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  
Wyimaginowany

Whitelist problem again

Question

I have qustion, i write my story and i answered the questions free times and what can i do if i want join to this community (i dont want donate).

29 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Moved to Questions section.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Did you send the whitelist application ?

I have qustion, i write my story and i answered the questions free times and what can i do if i want join to this community (i dont want donate).

You mean you applied three times already?

Yes of course, three times.

So you were denied, three times?

Yes of course, three times.

Do you mean this is your third chance or that you sent it in 3 times? You only send it in once and if it gets denied it will say so on the whitelist page.

If whitelist applications is currently closed, then you will have to wait as you have said you didn't want to donate. With you answering it three times, have you been rejected twice? If so then the third time is your last chance.

Yes i applied my story ans answered questions three times.

Sorry but you're not making a lot of sense, so have you been denied 3 times now?

First time ive writed my story last 2 weeks. I wait becose whitelist closed. Next ive writed this 2 times and i have blocade. I am from Poland and i have problem in Englisch in writing. I speak better. I tried my friend.

So you've sent in your application three times correct?

Filled all windows.

Of course i have little mistakes with KOS and NLR. I dont liked this system. You lose a player, player who was fascinated by this mod. You schould make in Forum minorities, polisch minorities becose i tried to join in your community.

Of course i have little mistakes with KOS and NLR

Well that's the problem then, you need to make sure the admins who read it understand that you understood the KoS and NLR rule 100%

If you submitted your whitelist application 3 times and was denied 3 times, you have been blacklisted. Sorry, but we give you three chances and each time we explain what you did wrong.

I understand this rule in 100%. I read this 5 times. I do not know what to think. I read this ryle becase i have correct phasprase.

i dont know about 3 times. i tried and GG.

All in vain, the waiting ,the writing. You really not have a heart at all gave a person who comes from abroad, from Poland.

Burgz    6

I understand this rule in 100%. I read this 5 times. I do not know what to think. I read this ryle becase i have correct phasprase.

I understand you're Polish, so you're hard to understand. Basically, if you get it wrong once, you get told what to change so you can apply again 24 hours later. If you get it wrong again, then you are told what is wrong and can change it for your third time.

If you have been denied three times, you will not be able to play unless the admins deem it fit which is extremely rare. I apologise but being able to speak and write in English to a good enough standard is mandatory on this forum.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

All in vain, the waiting ,the writing. You really not have a heart at all gave a person who comes from abroad, from Poland.

Rules are the rules sadly. The admin team are always right in these. They would never just deny someone for the sake of it. Clearly there was something wrong with your definition of the rules.

Oh common, i tried i writed, i readed and all is good enough, and this. What is the most fun? In 2 Whitelist was badly just Kos, and was angry, and i copy all and send. And what? Wrong NLR and KOS, what is that?

Burgz    6

Oh comon , something you say, about this problem.

This may make it simpler for us to help you, although you're blacklisted, what do you want exactly?

Caesar    438

We cannot support individual minority groups like you suggest. It is important that everyone in the community is able to understand each other with a high degree of competency in the English language.

Furthermore you failed all of your attempts. You only get three. You will not be given a second chance. Even your last attempt was not sufficiently close for me to have any good reason to bypass normal procedure.

Why does it matter that you are from Poland?

We have members from all over the world who qualified with their application.

God damnit, I was angry becose, i write this story for nothing. Good Bye DayZ Role Play.

Ii want very much join in this community, can i make new account?

Burgz    6

God damnit, I was angry becose, i write this story for nothing. Good Bye DayZ Role Play.

Ii want very much join in this community, can i make new account?

giphy.gif

Goodbye buddy and goodluck elsewhere!

No, if you make another account both of them will be banned.

What can i do in this account?. Write posts , this is funny.

I am not sure if you are trolling or not but blacklist are final and if you make another account both will be banned

Burgz    6

What can i do in this account?. Write posts , this is funny.

You can post everywhere yes,(OTHER THAN FORMAL REPORTS AND BAN APPEALS) although some will be hard to understand. You're banned from playing but you can still make roleplaying threads etc.